My first ever fantasy draft, how did I do?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Was up until 3am local time and really enjoyed it. Was the 12th pick out of 12 people (hoping for some 12th man omens).

QB - Russel Wilson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

RB - Frank Gore

WR - Roddy White

WR - Wes Welker

WR - Brian Hartline

TE - Kyle Rudolph

K - Matt Prater

DEF - Seahawks

Bench:

QB - Ryan Tannehill (looks to have a potential easy game during Seahawks bye week)

RB - Knile Davis

WR - Demarius Moore

WR - Santana Moss

WR - Ace Sanders

TE - Jordan Cameron

TE - Zach Sudfeld

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Decent draft. Kind of weak on the bench. A little on the weak side for QB's as well.
I would drop a receiver and pick up a RB on the bench and replace one of them wrs with Kenbrell Thompkins

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3olpox0v said:
Decent draft. Kind of weak on the bench. A little on the weak side for QB's as well.
I would drop a receiver and pick up a RB on the bench and replace one of them wrs with Kenbrell Thompkins

You wanna go?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1w10hw9q said:
-The Glove-":1w10hw9q said:

You wanna go?

Didn't like my QB comment? Lol

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1owuxai2 said:

I'd earmaked Thompkins quite high and someone got him before me in the same round I wanted to pull the trigger on. A lot of receivers went early, it was quite frustrating.

As for RB's, honestly the guys that were left I'd never heard of. I guess i should have got RB depth earlier but I wanted the Seahawks for defence and went for a decent kicker a bit earlier than I would have liked (got a bit spooked when kickers started getting drafted). I was quite proud of getting Jordan Cameron in the 15th round though.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3sv5hbi8 said:
-The Glove-":3sv5hbi8 said:

I'd earmaked Thompkins quite high and someone got him before me in the same round I wanted to pull the trigger on. A lot of receivers went early, it was quite frustrating.

As for RB's, honestly the guys that were left I'd never heard of. I guess i should have got RB depth earlier but I wanted the Seahawks for defence and went for a decent kicker a bit earlier than I would have liked (got a bit spooked when kickers started getting drafted). I was quite proud of getting Jordan Cameron in the 15th round though.
For a 12 person league, there should be plenty available. In a 16er, I have Lynch and Gore (great minds!), with Christine Michael and Daryl Richardson on the bench. Richardson should get tje start. My other two Ryan Williams and Johnathan Franklin isn't looking too good. And good stuff on getting Cameron. He's gonna breakout IMO.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":23mhpuw3 said:
Was up until 3am local time and really enjoyed it. Was the 12th pick out of 12 people (hoping for some 12th man omens).

QB - Russel Wilson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

RB - Frank Gore

WR - Roddy White

WR - Wes Welker

WR - Brian Hartline

TE - Kyle Rudolph

K - Matt Prater

DEF - Seahawks

Bench:

QB - Ryan Tannehill (looks to have a potential easy game during Seahawks bye week)

RB - Knile Davis

WR - Demarius Moore

WR - Santana Moss

WR - Ace Sanders

TE - Jordan Cameron

TE - Zach Sudfeld
Amazed that Lynch was there at 12, that's a steal. I'm a little curious who your 2nd round pick was because even Gore and White are reaches at pick 13. Your RB depth is not good. And your starting WRs are average and your bench WRs are poor. I can understand a backup TE with Rudolph as your starter but you grabbed 2 of them which makes little sense. As of right now, you might win a handful of matchups, but you have a lot of work to do for this to be a playoff caliber team.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Pick 12 was Lynch and pick 13 was Wilson. A few QB's had gone early hence I got Lynch but I also felt pressured to get a QB on the board. This was my mistake as there was the likes of Kap and Eli Manning as deep as the third round and even some others who would have done a job. I let my Seahawk heart rule my head though.

The problem was I was on the turn so it was always 22 players that went before I got my 2 picks again.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
OK I had a look at who was left undrafted. Michael Floyd was the best WR and Bryce Brown was the best RB (according to rankings anyway).

Should I swap them for any of my guys? How does it work with the waivers, I checked and it didn't make a lot of sense. Next to my team it says Waiver: 10. Ive literally no idea what this means.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I would replace Knile Davis with Bryce Brown. Your waiver number means that you are #10 on the list of 12 teams. So, for you to get your guy, 10 other teams have to pass first. (Which they do if they have another player ranked higher or if they don't use the waiver wire that week.)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Dump at least one bench TE and use it to pick up a deep sleeper.. Lots of players are interchangeable in fantasy football so it's worth it to pick up a sleeper or maybe even a guy who no one took because he's out early in the season because of injury or suspension. Percy Harvin for example. Christine Michael even.. Lynch could get hurt plus Michael is showing so much he may take some if Lynch's carries. Even Turbin had a 100 yard game last year.
The point is, with late picks take some risk. It's easy to find a bye week TE that's at least acceptable and a lot of your bench is that level.
Good luck!

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Ok I got Brown and replaced Davis, I also replaced Moss with Floyd. I'm thinking there might be some trade value with Rudolph, when I picked him a few people said it was a good pick at the time and one guy is a big Vikings fan. If I can get a better 3rd WR then I reckon Cameron and Sudfeld could cover it. I will then see about dropping another receiver for a RB.

Anyone rate Johnathan Franklin?