PS3 Network ID

TravTex

Reaction score
So, I'm still trying to get my PS3 network stuff set up... It's not as in-your-lazy-idiot-face obvious to work with as XBL, but seems functional enough for free. I just picked up Borderlands today -- Soon as I can get my bluetooth setup figured out I'll probably be out and about online shooting at things.

"travtex"

Look me up, PS3'ers!

Snohomie

Reaction score
I believe I am "TheRotak"... but I'm not sure. I'm away from my PS3 (down south) to silence family concerns that they never see me (once they spend time with me they forget why they wanted to see me so badly :D ), but I'll be up tomorrow night and I'll need study breaks.

Mostly playing Dragon Age right now, though. If you're not 20 levels above me like Sammy is, we should play Borderlands sometime. If you're already level 20 when you read this, nevermind. I think I'm only 13 or something around that.

EDIT: 4/29/11 - My new username is SnoDimes. Bought a new PS3 and I wanted a new nickname since nobody calls me Rotak anymore.

OP
OP
TravTex

TravTex

Reaction score
I'm at 10 at the moment -- Thinking of starting over now that I've got a feel for the game. Probably not going to get a lot of time in over the next few days. I'm working an extra shift on one hour of sleep, tonight... then I get to be up early for a kiddo's soccer game.. and then back on hospital work/call for three days.

After that, though, I'll -definitely- be wanting to blow the crap out of some things. Thankfully, I got Borderlands so I'll be playing that, instead.

FPD

Reaction score
I'm making this a sticky. But, with the OP's indulgence, let's use this thread for posting PSN ID's only and discuss the games in other threads.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
PSN - sammyc521

Borderlands, Madden 10, Fifa 10, Dragon Age, COD4:MW, COD:MW2 (coming this week), Rock Band 1, 2 & the Beatles, LittleBigPlanet and some others in the closet.

BBlades89

Reaction score
My PSN name is BBlades89

I haven't been playing a lot of PS3 lately (have an 11 month old son).

When I play though, Madden and Rock Band are the main ones. I would also like to play GTA4 online at some point and also have COD4 (not the new one yet).

Rflagg

Reaction score
Rflagg 080

Was playing alot of uncharted 2, but sort of playing nothing atm

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Yoonacy

Feel free to add me, although at the moment I'm only playing COD MW2. I'm getting the late summer football itch and I might be tempted to buy Madden soon though.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Proud-2B-Awesome. Managed to swing a straight-across trade, my 360 + 1 game for a PS3 + 5 games :th2thumbs:

CHawks4L

Reaction score
k2_ephik - Madden 11, Red Dead Redemption and NCAA 11. Only problem is I'm +4 hours from Seattle so I may not play late enuff.

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
PSN ID: vongstaTHEmonsta

Add me for Call of Duty, or just to play for fun in Madden 12.

Latest posts