Tell me how bad I look

Throwdown

Reaction score
Did my draft today, it was a bidding format (stupid I know).

I had to leave in the middle of it, so the only players I purposely got where...

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Frank Gore (I paid for this one, i really wanted to just run the price up on him)
WR - Dez Bryant
And those are the guys I got while I was doing the draft...

Automatic bidding... yeah they screwed me

WR - Malcolm Floyd
TE - Kyle Rudolph
D/ST - Bucs
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
WR - Andre Roberts
RB - Roy Helu
TE - Martellus Bennett

I know I got a lot of work to do, I need another QB, considering dangling either of my RB's for one, as the only ones left over are Alex Smith, Phillip Rivers, and Carson Palmer, yuck...

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
"RB - Frank Gore (I paid for this one, i really wanted to just run the price up on him)"

I think I tried that my first year of auction drafting and got stuck with Derek Anderson. Not worth the risk.

Bryant and Lynch are really all you have, IMO. I'd see if you can find a sucker to take Cam for a RB or WR and grab a decent QB off waivers. There should be some left. Or trade Gore for someone's second QB. Cam still doesn't have any weapons. The difference between he and Andy Dalton last year was like one ppg in our league's scoring system. He's just a name...

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I had Martellus Bennet...

I cut his ass for Luke Willson (forgot draft, auto drafted and didn't get a single Hawk...so I got one).

Of course I'm gambling on Willson having a decent year, Coach seems to like the kid and wants to get him involved in the aerial onslaught. Figured it was a safe position to take a chance on, there are plenty of TEs in FA if he doesn't produce.

***Don't feel bad about getting shafted by auto draft. 6 of the players it drafted for me were 2nd and 3rd string guys...WTF.***

Vetamur

Reaction score
I missed the first 5 minutes of my auction draft because of a time difference issue. Just 5 minutes. During that time the auto draft had me pay 60 dollars (out of 200) for Megatron. I was ... Unhappy.