Julio for R Bush and Jordy Nelson?

JKent82

Reaction score
I'm just keep asking for fantasy advice here since you guys are helpful haha, got offered this.

I get
RB Reggie Bush
WR Jordy Nelson

I give up
WR Julio Jones

Roster
QB Cam Newton
QB Alex Smith
RB Jamal Charles
RB Eddie Lacey
RB Ryan Matthews
RB David Wilson
RB Ben Tate
RB Daryl Richardson
WR Eric Decker
WR Julio Jones
WR Mike Williams
TE Gronk
TE Jordan Cameron

I'm a little wary of the injury risk in Bush and it'd suck to give up Julio. But it'd settle my running back situation a bit. I can't tell if I'm over thinking the risk considering Nelson really isn't that far off from Julio. I really want to try and move Jordan Cameron for a WR, and then maybe doing this trade since it'd fill out my roster nicely. And then maybe some of my 40 running backs will pan out...

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
JKent82":3gab114x said:
I'm just keep asking for fantasy advice here since you guys are helpful haha, got offered this.

I get
RB Reggie Bush
WR Jordy Nelson

I give up
WR Julio Jones

Roster
QB Cam Newton
QB Alex Smith
RB Jamal Charles
RB Eddie Lacey
RB Ryan Matthews
RB David Wilson
RB Ben Tate
RB Daryl Richardson
WR Eric Decker
WR Julio Jones
WR Mike Williams
TE Gronk
TE Jordan Cameron

I'm a little wary of the injury risk in Bush and it'd suck to give up Julio. But it'd settle my running back situation a bit. I can't tell if I'm over thinking the risk considering Nelson really isn't that far off from Julio. I really want to try and move Jordan Cameron for a WR, and then maybe doing this trade since it'd fill out my roster nicely. And then maybe some of my 40 running backs will pan out...

Are you s#itting me? Even if Bush didn't have the week he had you still have to make that deal. Nelson is pretty even with Julio as far as fantasy is concerned and you add a player like Bush to your weak RB squad. Come on. Please tell me you accepted that.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Damn, now that Jones is injured I really hope you made this trade.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
He had to think about this trade?

Jordy Nelson is awesome and so is Bush. And LOL if he didn't.