mini rant..FF

Vetamur

Reaction score
all year in fantasy football Ive just had a weird string of things go against me.. in one league after 8 weeks I have 220 points more scored against me than the next most scored against.. etc..

This week takes the cake.. in my pay league I need to make up ground so I have to take a gamble.I go all in with Russel Wilson (Seahawks schedule mostly gets easier from here on and he will get Harvin and his Tackles back), and traded away Phillip Rivers (who I believe will fade). Traded him for...anyone? Anyone? Justin Blackmon. Who promptly gets suspended for the rest of the season. Essentially I cut Phillip Rivers.

Oh Football Gods, how have I offended thee so and what penance shall I do?

m0ng0

Reaction score
Yep I hear ya !

here is my situation
2nd place team is 6-2 Points scored 755.15 Points against 669.00
Me 10th place 3-5 Points scored 768.60 Points against 888.35

:229031_banghead:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
In the past 3 weeks I have left Romo on the bench when he scored 50 points, Marvin Jones last week when he scored 36 and Brady this week when he scored 40. I hate my life.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I had Rivers initially as my backup (to Wilson) and I cut him in favour of Alex Smith. Yes I'm a noob.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
So many things have gone horribly wrong for me this year. I grabbed Doug Martin as Lynch got swooped up by my brother right before me. I am 3-6 and pretty much sunk. It would take a miracle to get into the playoffs, but if I do, I have Harvin on the back burner so there is always that. I hear ya on the points against as well, I have been the whipping boy for the league.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Vetamur":peaxok5a said:
all year in fantasy football Ive just had a weird string of things go against me.. in one league after 8 weeks I have 220 points more scored against me than the next most scored against.. etc..

This week takes the cake.. in my pay league I need to make up ground so I have to take a gamble.I go all in with Russel Wilson (Seahawks schedule mostly gets easier from here on and he will get Harvin and his Tackles back), and traded away Phillip Rivers (who I believe will fade). Traded him for...anyone? Anyone? Justin Blackmon. Who promptly gets suspended for the rest of the season. Essentially I cut Phillip Rivers.

Oh Football Gods, how have I offended thee so and what penance shall I do?

I have the same concerns about Rivers and I'm not thrilled that he is the big difference for me this week with regard to projected points. Benched Kaeperdink against that CAR front seven but I had to keep Gore on the roster because I'm down to two RBs.

Rivers better not let me down.