Call Of Duty: Ghosts

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Got CoD 4 when that came out, haven't bought another one.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Multiplayer sucks so bad right now. Battlefield bores me, my ADHD makes it this way for me.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Ghosts is a terrible game. I got it for 40$ on black friday, i hate it. I went back to black ops 2 and im having A blast

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Can't get into FPS games anymore. The multi-player gets way too easy, way too fast. When you can go 140+ kills with just a few loses, you know you're playing a stupid game (Black Ops). The solo campaigns are always linear, have pretty much the same story line with every release, and it takes like 40 minutes to finish (a good solo campaign should take 30+ hours to finish). My GF and I love playing the wave of enemies game modes (ala MW3) while we smoke, as it is as mindless as it comes. That said, I wouldn't waste my money on another COD as long as I'm the one forking over the dough.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
COD is connection based. I won't play COD multiplayer anymore. That's why I'll take Battlefield over COD (if you want to compare) any day of the week. At least when you're lagging in BF, you can just do other stuff... hang out in the back and snipe or whatever.

But yeah, the survival/wave stuff on MW3 can be fun.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The only fun I ever had in any CoD game was playing exclusively with the throwing knife in MW2. That really was a blast, though.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Roland, my compliments, playing with the throwing knife has been epic in FPS games since Goldeneye.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawk2k":30jn7zvd said:
Roland, my compliments, playing with the throwing knife has been epic in FPS games since Goldeneye.
Well, I may as well toot my own horn and link the video I made of my better kills from several years ago in MW2 on YouTube.

[youtube]DeT4DWrp3WY[/youtube]

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":285ymzb2 said:
seahawk2k":285ymzb2 said:
Well, I may as well toot my own horn and link the video I made of my better kills from several years ago in MW2 on YouTube.

[youtube]DeT4DWrp3WY[/youtube]

Very nice!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lk4rdzw said:
Roland out there with the auto aim hack ;)
BS. Don't you dare try to impugn my knife-throwing skills!

@JG: Thanks breh. Some of those were immensely satisfying. :)