my typical fantasy season...

muxpux

Reaction score
had a "decent" team. middling along, get my butt whooped last week to miss a playoff spot by about 100 points. whatever.

so this week rolls around, and wouldnt you know, my team goes off. Brady puts up decent numbers, Kendall Wright has a big game (150yds, 0tds), James Jones, Deangelo Williams and Tony Gonzales all have good games, the Seattle D throws in a big day, and of course i have Jamaal Charles.

my team scored 168.96. absolutely ridiculous. Just my luck. haha.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
This is exactly why my main league determines the champion by total points scored during the entire season rather than rely on the vagaries of head-to-head results. It eliminates some of the weekly drama but we find it fairer in establishing who built the best team.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":1qq2ctxz said:
This is exactly why my main league determines the champion by total points scored during the entire season rather than rely on the vagaries of head-to-head results. It eliminates some of the weekly drama but we find it fairer in establishing who built the best team.
I hear what you're saying but to me head to head makes me more aware of matchups, which gets easier to determine as the season progresses. Depth is very important in that regard. I have benched studs before depending on how the matchup is for the week. I benched Aaron Rogers and used my back up QB and had better results. This weekend I am playing Kirk Cousins over Brees. Brees is on the road against Carolina. I will take the chance with the 2nd year QB against the shit tastic Dallas D. :mrgreen:

Shock2k

Reaction score
I always liked the two game championship game. So Total points of 2 games played. I agree with the head to head for the rest (My team put up 210 with Jamal Charles. Luckily it worked out for me).