Titanfall Beta

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anybody else get in on the Xbone Titanfall beta?

Downloading now!

Exittium

Reaction score
I got into the PC, applied for the Xbox one as well, "shrug" im happy either way, because in the end I'll more then likely getting it for both. (Although I'm a PC junky so I'd prob play it more on PC) My Wife's the Xbox guru lol

Exittium

Reaction score
Hey EC how you enjoying Titanfall? I was having a blast up until something with the servers happened and now they're broken.. :D

Exittium

Reaction score
fenderbender123":39o71bfm said:
Applied for PC...nothing yet

Yeah my wife did to, same thing, she keeps hopelessly checking. I don't know how long its going on for. They never said if it was going on all weekend or what. I thought they were going to continue giving out beta invites up to the 17th. "shrug" Idk thats just pure speculation on my part though.

Lawke

Reaction score
Exittium":3qyzvg9y said:
fenderbender123":3qyzvg9y said:
Applied for PC...nothing yet

Yeah my wife did to, same thing, she keeps hopelessly checking. I don't know how long its going on for. They never said if it was going on all weekend or what. I thought they were going to continue giving out beta invites up to the 17th. "shrug" Idk thats just pure speculation on my part though.

Hey, usually just lurk n dont post, but thought id let ya know, if you havent been able to get into the beta or recieved your key, you can actually just straight up ask them via the customer service live chat and theyll either give you one or put the game straight into your origins account. I came across it myself on the titanfall reddit after watching my bro play it and checking the game out n what not. :)

Exittium

Reaction score
Yeah I think now you dont even need a key, think your able to just download it now. Or so I read on some gaming site now that their in full swing stress test mode.

maladjusted

Reaction score
Exittium":240cyyc5 said:
Yeah I think now you dont even need a key, think your able to just download it now. Or so I read on some gaming site now that their in full swing stress test mode.

Yeah they opened the Xbone to a public beta and said they will do the same on PC today or tomorrow. I have a PC code not being used if you want it.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
maladjusted":1lsq3j9m said:
Exittium":1lsq3j9m said:

Yeah they opened the Xbone to a public beta and said they will do the same on PC today or tomorrow. I have a PC code not being used if you want it.

Let me know if I can grab that from you. I have really been wanting to try it out.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Exittium":o1ltn9nj said:
Hey EC how you enjoying Titanfall? I was having a blast up until something with the servers happened and now they're broken.. :D

Loving it. My son and I haven't signed off for more than an hour all weekend. Now my daughter's gotten involved. It's a sad state of affairs around here.

Finding that letting my Titan follow in AI mode and sporting a silenced A101 or smart pistol is pretty deadly to other pilots trying to get a Titan kill.

My only disappointment with the game is the fact that there will not be a single player campaign. I really do enjoy the solo campaigns in games like this. Unfortunately, Respawn is a small development shop and they didn't want to expend the time/effort for a single player campaign.

Exittium

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2gtuo90n said:
Exittium":2gtuo90n said:

Loving it. My son and I haven't signed off for more than an hour all weekend. Now my daughter's gotten involved. It's a sad state of affairs around here.

Finding that letting my Titan follow in AI mode and sporting a silenced A101 or smart pistol is pretty deadly to other pilots trying to get a Titan kill.

My only disappointment with the game is the fact that there will not be a single player campaign. I really do enjoy the solo campaigns in games like this. Unfortunately, Respawn is a small development shop and they didn't want to expend the time/effort for a single player campaign.

Agreed its been blast and like you I wish there was a single player campaign, but overall its been a blast

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Woke up and found Titanfall available for me to download. Got it installed but now I'm having issues half of my friends are showing up as offline in origin when they aren't...interesting.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
For those who game on PCs and like Titanfall, check out Hawken. It's a mech FPS that has a lot of different types and classes of mechs.

I have played it for a few hours and I think it's a blast.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":r2nvjxmc said:
For those who game on PCs and like Titanfall, check out Hawken. It's a mech FPS that has a lot of different types and classes of mechs.

I have played it for a few hours and I think it's a blast.

Will check it out. I played Titanfall on the Xbone but I love mech games.