Clash of Clans

Laloosh

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3dlz2bpa said:
Anyone else playing this app game? I'm looking for a clan to join.

I do. Clan name is Farmers Rage (it'll be the one w/ the most cups).

They do have min requirements for th but once you're in just have a positive donation ratio and you're set. I don't play much but send me a PM with your Game Center tag and I'll add you to my friends list so I know who you are.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":908yaqks said:
Anyone else playing this app game? I'm looking for a clan to join.

I'm playing.
I just sent Grumpy a pm.
I can't figure out what clan y'all are.
Y'all send me an invite and I'll join.
I'm pmedic920 on there as well.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Pmedic and Zeb I joined My screen name is bob, for some reason it would not allow me to be Fudwamper.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Fudwamper":2nfc6gcg said:
Pmedic and Zeb I joined My screen name is bob, for some reason it would not allow me to be Fudwamper.

Yes! Bob!!! Välkommen!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Fudwamper":2rte628p said:

You may have gotten kicked out of the clan, it was not intentional. We did a big clean up just about the time you joined, and we didn't realize you were in the group.
You are more than welcome to rejoin if you want to. If you do, hit is up in the side bar so we know it's you.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump.
Just wanted to let y'all know that we still have a clan. The name has been changed to protect the innocent. Haha.
We are now Warriors's Lair.
This is an invite to all .net members. We are very active and war daily. PM me or SeatownJay if you intend on joining so we can watch for you request.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Alright Lon, I joined up. Ready to get back into the war business. Hopefully I can hold my own in this clan. Worried about being a weak link, not really willing to spend any more money on this damn game haha.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3clr1rrz said:
Alright Lon, I joined up. Ready to get back into the war business. Hopefully I can hold my own in this clan. Worried about being a weak link, not really willing to spend any more money on this damn game haha.
I don't spend any money on this game and I'm doing ok.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SeatownJay":18hokcv1 said:
Zebulon Dak":18hokcv1 said:
I don't spend any money on this game and I'm doing ok.

I must gotta redo my base or something. I can't be without a shield for 30 minutes before I get raided for half my damn resources. I'll often hold the attacker to only 50 or 60% damage but they still dig into my resources so much. I'm pretty much doing a week shield once a month so I can save up and make upgrades. I know I could get on youtube and build one of those bases but I just kind of wanted to do it on my own. Maybe it's time to face the music.

Here's what I'm currently working with. I know I upgraded my TH too early, but I'm trying to get level 4 dragons dammit!

LXYpfqo

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Winter update was released today. Not liking the fact that they removed the option to upgrade walls using elixir from level 7 to 8. Do like the fact that I can get a second DE drill at TH8 now, though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Boys and their games. SMH. Though actually I was thinking of downloading the game but I wouldn't be that active or spend any money given my money is going to getting the hell out of here and into my own apartment.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Another year, another Winter update. This one is the worst ever. It completely breaks the game. They've slanted the mechanics so far in favor of those who buy gems it's almost unplayable. Basically they made farming for resources impossible to do. On my TH 10 it took me eight days to save up 3 million elixir for an upgrade. Before this upgrade that would've only taken me 2-3 days. That's what happens when you keep getting raided by maxxed out TH 10s & 11s every 12-16 hours and losing 10-15% of your resources. They've also made it nearly impossible to purposely drop down in leagues. Yesterday I dropped from Crystal III all the way down to Silver III. This morning I was back up to Gold II because I kept getting assigned to other people dropping trophies. I also lost over 10,000 dark elixir overnight. I'm seriously considering dumping CoC as it's now just an exercise in futility.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump, I'm still working on my base.
Game has become more of a "time killer" for me.
Warriors lair has kinda fallen apart. We used to be a good war clan, now, not so much.

I may end up searching out a new clan.
Clashes really do need a strategy in order to be successful. Our guys have gotten way to random with attacks.

Latest posts