Clash of Clans

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It's kind of stressful. I haven't really figured out what exactly the point is yet. Just to get as many trophies as possible?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1cxmi8f9 said:
It's kind of stressful. I haven't really figured out what exactly the point is yet. Just to get as many trophies as possible?
That's one goal. Right now I'm trying to max out my resources for a level 4 town hall. It takes a while because I'm not spending money on gems.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2e1fmxz9 said:
Zebulon Dak":2e1fmxz9 said:
That's one goal. Right now I'm trying to max out my resources for a level 4 town hall. It takes a while because I'm not spending money on gems.

Goals:
- Improve your village
- Get cups

You want to focus on improving your base as much as possible (walls, guns, etc) BEFORE improving your town hall any further. The reason being, as you increase town hall levels, attackers can get more cups and more importantly, more resources from you.

Take everything as high as you're allowed to with your current town hall level before upgrading the town hall itself (learn from my mistakes).

Reaction score
I love this game. I don't go for trophies. I just go for the Gold and Elixir. And I end up loosing every battle and loose trophies. So that I can attack people that are a lower level than me.
Some Tips:
Get a laboratory when you get the chance and start upgrading your troops to higher levels.
Upgrade all defenses, Walls, and Gold and Elixir mines before upgrading your town hall. In fact upgrade everything to the highest level before upgrading your Town Hall. Or else you will fall behind and it will be harder for you to catch up. I made this mistake when I first started.
Get rid of trees, bushes, logs, and rocks for a chance to get a gems.
Don't use any gems until you have enough to buy yourself another builder. This will come in handy when you upgrade your town hall to higher levels.
When you attack other people make sure where their weak spots are. A lot of people will abandon their TH's and mines outside of there Walls. Also you want to attack people who have a lot of gold and elixir on their storages. I go for about 120,000+
Get yourself into a clan. You can request troops and they will attack any enemies.

OP
OP
KINGGRUMPY

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
I'm in a clan called seattlewarriors if anybody wants to join. There are about 12 of us who left anothe Seattle clan because the leader wasn't active. We all pretty much are on every day. Join if u want

SeatownJay

Reaction score
KINGGRUMPY":1gwbej3p said:
I'm in a clan called seattlewarriors if anybody wants to join. There are about 12 of us who left anothe Seattle clan because the leader wasn't active. We all pretty much are on every day. Join if u want
I found two clans with that name. What's your player name so I know which one to join?

OP
OP
KINGGRUMPY

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
SeatownJay":8dfrfdfc said:
KINGGRUMPY":8dfrfdfc said:
I found two clans with that name. What's your player name so I know which one to join?

Bobby. Didn't realize I couldn't change it later.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
KINGGRUMPY":10i90q8b said:
SeatownJay":10i90q8b said:
KINGGRUMPY":10i90q8b said:

Bobby. Didn't realize I couldn't change it later.
Cool, joined. Thanks.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The new clan wars they've implemented are badass! Anybody looking for a clan to join? Red Devils 420 (I know. I didn't name it). We recently lost one of our heavy hitters and could use the help.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'll pop over to Seattle Warriors to say hi. GC Id is *[NateDawg]*.