Infamous Second Son

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Has anyone played this game or the original? It looks like it might be worth looking at, especially since the commercials make it look like it is set in Seattle.

Reaction score
It's set in Seattle and was developed by a team from the Eastside...Bellevue I think? So it should be pretty accurate.

It is an open-world action game with lite rpg elements in terms of leveling up. I'm looking forward to it.

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I've been thinking about playing the first one before I play this one but it sounds like Second Son will be on PS4 only and not on PS3, in which case I'm s.o.l. unless I splurge on a PS4.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I've played the first two and can't wait until I get my hands on a copy later on today. Stupid Fedex needs to hurry the hell up...

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Game is fun as hell. At 29% completion so far and having a blast. Amazing graphics to boot.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
sammyc521":291x51fl said:
Game is fun as hell. At 29% completion so far and having a blast. Amazing graphics to boot.

My copy got delayed until Monday, I'm rather pissed at UPS right now.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
It's pretty good. I never played the first 2. They didn't look interesting to me. But the fact that it takes place in (sort-of) Seattle, plus it being one of the few titles out for PS4 sold me. I have no idea how far I am in to it. I just got neon power, but I've cleared out half the city. The photo mode is kinda nifty.

I like that you have to play through it more than once if you want that platinum trophy, which I do, because I'm one of those tropy collecting types.