Anyone plan on trying out Star Citizen?

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I have a few friends that have already bought into the game. I've been thinking about it, but I might just wait till its finished. It would help make up my mind if there are a few of you 12's out there that are going to or have already bought into the game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Bought it like six months ago. Waiting for it to come out. :)

It looks to be amazing. Seriously. The graphics are going to be insane, the polygon counts are ridiculously high and it is space combat with true Newtonian physics.

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
That's all I really needed to hear. I knew how great the game is gonna be, but mmos are better when played with friends. I have "friends" that have ships already, but these are just random guys I've met through various other games. Nothing like a fellow 12.

If I got a cutlass, would you man the turret... Don't take that the wrong way, I know how you are wierdo. I'm torn between that and the 325a

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Since you have stock in Apple and their iPhone go a head and upgrade to the package with the Idris Corvette. We both know you can afford it.

Highlordb

Reaction score
I haven't bought into it, but i am anxiously awaiting for it to come out. I hope it is as good as it looks.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Holy crap people donate 10k to 15k for a game????? WOW.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Fudwamper":15ngz4jk said:
If you have a passion for gaming and make $300,000/year or something; why not? Is it any different than rich people who collect vintage Ferraris, or whatever?

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27kyjvoo said:
Fudwamper":27kyjvoo said:
If you have a passion for gaming and make $300,000/year or something; why not? Is it any different than rich people who collect vintage Ferraris, or whatever?

If I had the cash I certainly would. We are talking about substantial in game assets which would definately help your character become one of the more influential characters in the in game universe.

I might not be able to afford it but I'll sure as hell be a turret gunner for Roland's Idris... I promise I won't mutiny in any way and steal it from you.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Signed up for it back in 2012, before the kickstarter. I remember hoping back then that it'd hit the 5m stretch goal but not believing it would. Man was I wrong.

Exittium

Reaction score
Yup a few months ago I snagged the cutlass.. so looking forward to it

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Will people be allowed to be members of more than one organization, like in Guild Wars 2; or will you be limited to one?

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":v9qm1tz2 said:
Will people be allowed to be members of more than one organization, like in Guild Wars 2; or will you be limited to one?

it has been recently stated that you can be members of multiple organizations, mainly because they won't have a friends list. The org system is supposed to double as your friends list.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Interesting. Let's make one, then!

What do we want to call it? Those of us that have already bought it should be the ones to come up with the name. Has to be something related to the Seahawks.

12th Man, U Mad Bro?, Seahawks, Legion of Boom, etc.

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":24gmflo0 said:
Interesting. Let's make one, then!

What do we want to call it? Those of us that have already bought it should be the ones to come up with the name. Has to be something related to the Seahawks.

12th Man, U Mad Bro?, Seahawks, Legion of Boom, etc.

I'm down with 12th man or Legion of Boom, with Seahawks being a close 3rd

What say you other dweebs?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I just received the Organization invite - but, eek! I'm way too OCD about grammar. "Of" needs to be lowercase. Please change it and invite again. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Actually, I was poking around in the organization creation area, and it looks like only the SID is permanent; the name is not, so the "of" can probably just be changed later, hopefully. I've accepted.

Also - whoa, did you make the organization banner? That thing looks sick.