Harvin's impact?

ARhawk

Reaction score
How much does having Percy on the field help Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson's fantasy value? I imagine it would help a lot because no defense can contain each of them, and Harvin seems to open up the field for the rest of the offense. Am i thinkning in the right direction, or am i just a delusional fan that is trying to justify having as many Seahawks on my team as possible?

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
Happy":3rdm7f2w said:
Yeah he tilts the field for sure.
Yeah, I understand how Harvin effects the field. Thats not my question. Im new to fantasy and wondering if he makes Wilson and Lynch much better picks than where most people have them ranked. Ive seen Lynch ranked in the 6-8 range for RBs, and that doesnt make any sense to me. Are most non-Seahawks fans simply unaware of how Harvin could help Wilson and Lynch?

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I don't think Harvin helps Lynch's value as much as Lynch helps Harvin's. Both help Wilson's value who I believe could flirt with 3,800-4,000 pass yards this year. If so, he'll crack the top 5 at QB in fantasy.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Wilson is looking like a fantasy bargain. At the very least, he puts up really good fantasy numbers at home, so he'd be worth getting in a two-QB platoon strategy.