Rate my PPR league team

Blitzer88

Reaction score
14 person league, we utilize a flex position and have no defenses or kickers mind you:

QB - Cam Newton
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Doug Martin
RB - Danny Woodhead
RB - Knowshon Moreno
RB - Benard Pierce
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Julian Edelmen
WR - Percy Harvin
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Dwayne Bowe
TE - Julius Thomas
TE - Greg Olsen

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
You might have some struggles at WR but I'd say you're solid overall if Newton comes back from the hairline fracture.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I think Cutler is going to be a stud this year. RB's are just ok. WR are decent and TEs are really good.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1w1y0pf5 said:
You might have some struggles at WR but I'd say you're solid overall if Newton comes back from the hairline fracture.

I think I have a pretty solid group of WRs for a PPR league. I mean, Edelman is Brady's go to guy right now and probably will be for a while till Gronk gets back to his old self. Percy is gonna get the ball so many different ways on offense and Larry Fitz does well no matter who is throwing him the rock.

Ozzy

Reaction score
People have to remember this is a 14 team league too and talent gets spread pretty thin. Solid looking team for sure. After watching Percy this preseason I think your wr's will do just fine. Solid buddy.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1hrc7hxs said:
Sarlacc83":1hrc7hxs said:

I think I have a pretty solid group of WRs for a PPR league. I mean, Edelman is Brady's go to guy right now and probably will be for a while till Gronk gets back to his old self. Percy is gonna get the ball so many different ways on offense and Larry Fitz does well no matter who is throwing him the rock.

You are probably right about Edelman. I just don't trust Fitzgerald for fantasy right now and TY Hilton was streaky as hell for me last year.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":22baotz9 said:
Blitzer88":22baotz9 said:
Sarlacc83":22baotz9 said:

You are probably right about Edelman. I just don't trust Fitzgerald for fantasy right now and TY Hilton was streaky as hell for me last year.

Yeah, luckily I got Greg Olsen as my flex, I trust him a bit more than TY and Bowe.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Looks good to me, Woodhead was the #12 RB in PPR leagues last year.

I would try to upgrade at WR, Harvin is your wildcard there...

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Timmahawk":n0iv9bgm said:
Looks good to me, Woodhead was the #12 RB in PPR leagues last year.

I would try to upgrade at WR, Harvin is your wildcard there...

With Woodhead.......I just hope Donald Brown doesn't take too many touches away from him.