Madden 15 is.... AMAZING!!!

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
The Greatest sports video game I have ever played! The changes EA Sports made with Madden 15 makes the game so Freekin Sick!! It is nothing like Madden 25, Total Revamp. Its also cool to have LOB on the menu. Especially playing with the Hawks, who are Raw in the game. Russell Wilson has a 93 rating, great deep ball accuracy! Percy Harvin is a 90 and is so fast! Richard Sherman is an overall 99!!! and Cannot be thrown on, and it helps to have him on the games cover!

They fixed the run game and it now plays like madden 06' (with Shawn Alexander on the cover) where the runner is quick and agile. With Marshawn Lynch this is hella fun.

The Graphics on Xbox one are amazing, best graphics I have seen on the new Gen Consoles yet! If you have not got the game yet, get it now. It is hands down the best sports game I have ever played.

A cool feature on Defense is the ability to change camera angle to be directly behind your defensive player, Legit!

WELL DONE EA SPORTS!!!!!

Anyone who wants to play on Xbox One with me;

Gamertag: DJFreshlySnipes

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    168 KB · Views: 3,381
A

Anonymous

What? They don't have Bradford in a cast with crutches?

Game is crap.

:thcoffee:

A

Anonymous

FreshlySnipes":2o9fhr2h said:
Haha I don't think injuries apply to play now mode. Only career mode

So, not being a Madden player, I'm wondering if it is possible to sync the game to cover injuries and trades that occur in the real world?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I agree. The game is badass. Playing as the Hawks is just dreamy. On my 2nd play against Green Bay, Russell hit Percy on an out route, he turned upfield, and burned everyone for a 68-yard TD. I sat there wide-eyed thinking 'this is gonna be fun.'

I did all the skills things last night and some of the timing demands took me a while, but it'll just take practice to hone the button skills. Tackling is way better. The spin move is legit. Distinctive players like Marshawn, Percy, Earl, etc., move and play more like their real counterparts it seems.

Minor Bugs:
Twice so far voiceover did not match what was happening on screen. I completed a 18-yard pass and Phil Simms said something about "a short gain on the ground." The other was during the skills-developing section. The voice said I was supposed to do something, but the written instructions were completely different. Not a big deal, though.

My only real complaint so far is the insanely loud WOOSHING sound of the EA logo fly-over between replays and returning to the game. I looked under audio settings and didn't see a way to turn that down.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":4w1znka0 said:
FreshlySnipes":4w1znka0 said:
Haha I don't think injuries apply to play now mode. Only career mode

So, not being a Madden player, I'm wondering if it is possible to sync the game to cover injuries and trades that occur in the real world?
Yep. It's constantly updated from what I can tell. When I opened the game it had Sidney Rice, Anthony McCoy, etc. I went to "latest rosters", updated, and the teams are now current. Also, other users can upload custom rosters, playbooks, modifications, etc., that other users can download. I'm still not sure how that part works exactly, but it seems cool.

drdiags

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the intro with the LOB? Don't have the game and haven't played in years. Just interested in seeing the intro, if someone recorded it. Also funny to see the glitch where they shoot a player into orbit it seems.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
I have not had a chance to play franchise mode yet, will this weekend. The first time I turned on the game it took me to the 4th quarter of the NFC Championship game vs the Hawks. There was about a minute left on the clock driving the ball on the final drive down by 6. It was pretty cool (minus playing against the hawks) but it was interesting that it was the Carolina Panthers and not the 49ers. Did anyone else have a different team in the beginning?

I really like the changes EA made on defense. It is actually fun to play defense now. I think the camera angle towards the QB on defense and the new pass rush moves are sick!! Cant get over the graphics either :D

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I actually hate the running game in this years game. The backs feel slow and sluggish to me compared to last year. Of course last year RBs could break almost every single tackle and take it too the house on almost any carry. But still, I just think they don't make crisp cuts like they did last year. Other than that I think it is very solid. although some of the INTS I have seen have been pretty crazy.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2m0j6f2p said:
I actually hate the running game in this years game. The backs feel slow and sluggish to me compared to last year. Of course last year RBs could break almost every single tackle and take it too the house on almost any carry. But still, I just think they don't make crisp cuts like they did last year. Other than that I think it is very solid. although some of the INTS I have seen have been pretty crazy.

Really!? I think its the exact opposite. I felt like the Backs were unbelievably slow and sluggish in the previous games (since 2006). The backs are now fast and agile... i dunno what game ur playin LOL

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Meh, It's cool with all the Hawks stuff forsure!!

Some aspects are a little plastic-E, (like watching Toy Story)

What's up with Pete Carroll?!!! last year his was whiter than white itself, this year he look like he just had a botox treatment and has loose dentures when he talks. YIKES!!

I only played a litte, we'll see. ...We'll see.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":1tsdyp36 said:
Blitzer88":1tsdyp36 said:

Really!? I think its the exact opposite. I felt like the Backs were unbelievably slow and sluggish in the previous games (since 2006). The backs are now fast and agile... i dunno what game ur playin LOL

Every time I try to hit a cut back lane, my RB, usually Marshawn, just decides to do a round cut instead of a nice crisp cut into the whole. I was great at running the ball last year, this year it just seems way to slow footed to me.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Here's a fun anomaly/aspect. I wanted to try the "owner" mode to relocate a franchise. Naturally, I chose the team from D.C. so I could get them a decent field and get Danny Snyder out of the league. Not so simple. The stadium has to be rated 20 or lower, and FedEx is a 23.

So I decided to tank the team and see if I could get booed out of town. I cut RG3, Alfred Morris, Cousins, and about a dozen other starters. I cranked up the prices for concession, merch, and tickets, then simulated the season week-by-week. Final record: 0-16.

I tanked the ensuing draft too. I traded my #1 overall pick to the Broncos for a 3rd string D-lineman, then picked players who were not expected to be drafted at all.

Then I had real-life stuff to do, so I was intrigued to see this option: simulate the NEXT 10 YEARS. Whoa! I don't know how that's gonna turn out, but the game simulates those 10 years ONE WEEK AT A TIME. Four hours have passed and it just completed the 2020 season. Just 4 more seasons to go!

Hopefully FedEx will be a gravel pit unworthy of a demolition derby by 2024 and I can relocate the team to L.A. If it's even half as exciting as planned, I'll update later tonight or in the morning.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ugh, you guys are making me want to buy a console just to purchase & play Madden. I have avoided purchasing Madden since they stopped making the PC version after 2006.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I last played Madden 05..and last bought Madden 08 (sigh..yes..for 3 more years I bought Madden..and never opened it.)

But this year Im pretty sure I will buy it and play it again.

I loved Head Coach.. more my thing..but since they took that option away from me..

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
So I fell asleep last night before the 10-year simulation ended. The system shut off. I don't know what the point of the 10-year sim is.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":15vt83qx said:
So I fell asleep last night before the 10-year simulation ended. The system shut off. I don't know what the point of the 10-year sim is.

Set up an online franchise, set it to private and then run the sim 10 years option. The sims goes much quicker and finishes in about 15 minutes.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1u4wtt2o said:
HawkAroundTheClock":1u4wtt2o said:

Set up an online franchise, set it to private and then run the sim 10 years option. The sims goes much quicker and finishes in about 15 minutes.
Whoa cool! Thanks, Blitzer!

jhawk91

Reaction score
I set up a franchise mode and wanted to play as a young running back but also play for the Hawks....so I did a little trading with the Titans and Raiders that sent Bishop Sankey to the hawks (who I'm using) and Marshawn to Oakland. After 2 games I'm first in rushing and somehow Lynch is still being beast mode in Oakland being and is second in rushing lol

Anyways, rushing feels great, pretty smooth and crisp. I haven't seen any crazy picks but man when you screw up a pass the CPU is almost guaranteed to make you pay