Alright let me have it !

m0ng0

Reaction score
This was the strangest draft I have ever been apart of, things did not play out according to plan. Anyways I was pick 13 in a 14 team league, standard scoring and 12 players total.......what do you all think?

Wr - Dez Bryant
Wr - AJ Green
Qb - Tom Brady
Rb - Maurice Jones-Drew
Rb - Darren McFadden
Rb - Ray Rice
Rb - CJ Spiller
D - New England D
Te - Zac Ertz
Wr - Hakeem Nicks
Wr - Terrance Williams
K- Blair Walsh

Timmahawk

Reaction score
I don't like your RB situation, but sometimes it's tough in a big league, especially with Dez and AJ on the board.

I'm not sure what to think about the Raiders RB situation. Rice was horrible last year and misses the first 2 games. Who knows what spiller is going to do. I would have liked 1 safe RB but it's hard to know what was left on the board for picks 41,44

If one of your other WR hits, you might flip Dez or AJ for a top RB... Good luck and watch for steals on the waiver wire.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
yeah trades happen often, last year I got Jimmy Graham and BenJarvis for Trent Richardson.......in my friends defense it was right when Richardson was traded to the Colts and everyone thought he was going to blow up. Picking 13th Dez was the best player available then 14 made some strange picks and then AJ was staring me in the face, it was either AJ or someone like Arian Foster whom I don't trust at all. I think Rice will will return to form and Jones Drew looks to be free from injury, Spiller is shakey at best, ah well I will live with it for now and entertain trades, which of the two is the one to keep? Bryant or Green?