Season Ticket Holder League - Post Draft

Brahn

Reaction score
I recently had my draft with 9 other Seahawk Season Ticket Holders. I ended up drafting in the 6th spot.

I am interested if any other .Net member happened to join my league as it could make for some good talk during the season. I have added my own best case / worst case scenarios along with the roster. Of course injuries would be listed under every worse case.

NFL.com Standard 10 man scoring

NFL-Managed 2485536

My Team with 2013 Fantasy Point Totals / per game / Total Points at Position Ranking

QB
Russel Wilson 270.18 (16.80) (#8 TPaP)
Cam Newton 297.66 (18.60) (#3 TPaP)
Between Wilson and Newton I should have a solid fantasy starter with big game upside now and then. Week #4 Panthers Play Baltimore on Wilson's BYE week. Week #12 Seahawks play the Cardinals on Cams BYE week.

**Best Case Scenario**
Wilson turns into fantasy gold this season (Top 5). I am able to trade a hot Cam Newton away after the Hawks BYE week, to upgrade my RB/WR depth/#2 Starter.
**Worst Case**
Wilson produces numbers similar to last season (#8). Leaving me with a bottom QB starter in the league(10 man). Can Newton shows the effects of having no quality options at WR and finishes in the #7-12 QB rankings. Thus forcing me into match-up hell at QB all season due to no sure starter.

RB
Marshawn Lynch 239.3 (14.95) (#4 TPaP)
Reggie Bush 185.20 (11.57) (#11 TPaP)
Chris Johnson 198.20 (12.38) (#9 TPaP)
Pierre Thomas 134.20 (8.38) (#23 TPaP)
Darren McFadden 81.34 (#N/A)
Feeling solid with my RBs. While I am missing a sure fire solid #2, I have 2 guys who finished last year at #9 / #11. I can see a drop off for both running backs with Bush being the one who takes the bigger hit. Johnson's value could increase just by sure usage. I am an injury away from needing to make a move, but so are most teams when it comes to RB.

**Best Case**
All 3 of my top backs have encore performances. Reggie Bush has a huge year helping to lead the Lions to the playoffs. Chris Johnson does enough and a bit more while repeating his 1400 all purpose yard and 4 TD season from 2013. Marshawn goes Beast in what I feel is his NFL final season solidifying himself as the #4 Fantasy RB in 2014.
**Worse Case**
Chris Johnson and Reggie Bush both fail to live up to 2013 seasons and in Bush's case loses many carries to Bell. Marshawn has an off season and still finishes in top 7 Fantasy points.

WR
Brandon Marshall 205.50 (12.84) (#5 TPaP)
Emanuel Sanders 114.50 (7.15) (#33 TPaP)
Kelvin Benjamin (Rookie N/A)
Riley Cooper 137.30 (8.58) (#22 TPaP)
Greg Jennings 104.4 (6.52) (#39 TPaP) (Waiver Wire 1st to go when TE/WR/RB/DEF needed or upgrade found)
WR I feel is my biggest weakness.

**Best Case**
Sanders makes Broncos fans forget about Wexstacy Welker, and Eric Decker. Finishing closer to Deckers #9 spot than Welkers #23 spot. Marshall fends off Alshon for 1 more year as the top Fantasy WR on the Bears. Benjamin develops chemistry with Cam Newton that we have not seen since Culpepper/ Moss. Riley Cooper scores all his TDs on days when he is a fill in for me, and Greg Jennings is waived early for the surprise WR of the year.
**Worst Case**
Sanders fails to even reach Welker's 2013 level. Marshall loses top WR on the Bears to Alshon still ends top 10, Kelvin plays like a lost rookie WR. Copper goes on another racist rant and Jennings is waived for a guy worse than Jennings.

TE
Julius Thomas 150.80 (9.42) (#3 TPaP)

**Best Case** Repeat performance with increase fantasy value due to Welker's suspension and Eric Decker's mercenary trip to the Jets.
**Worst Case**
Thomas fails to finish in the top 5 of TEs negating his value in the 4th round.

PK
Cody Parkay (Rookie N/A)
Eagles 2013 Kicker - 116 (7.25) (#21 TPaP)

**Best Case**
I get the Kicker of the Year and I enjoy not having to make a single Kicker move during the season (save the BYE week)
**Worse Case**
I have the equivalent to the #21 fantasy kicker from last year. In this case I will be playing kicker match up all season. Making me waste more time than needed on a silly fantasy position.

DEF
Broncos Def 125.00 (7.81) (#11 TPaP)

**Best Case**
The return to a full season for some missing starters on Def along with the new blood (TJ Ward, Ware) give this defense the ability to hit top 5 in fantasy.
**Worse Case**
They play like their 2013 counterparts, thus making them a fringe fantasy defense. Leading to me to play the weekly match-ups much like my kicker.

Draft Choices (rd) #6 pick [Pick Before and After]

Marshawn Lynch (1) [Matt Forte / Eddie Lacy]
Brandon Marshall (2) [DeMarco Murray / Dez Bryant]
Reggie Bush (3) [Alfred Morris / Antonio Brown]
Julius Thomas (4) [Keenan Allen / Vincent Jackson]
Chris Johnson (5) [Rashad Jennings / Toby Gerhart]
Emanuel Sanders (6) [Mathew Stafford / Vernon Davis]
Russel Wilson (7) [Nick Foles / Dennis Pitta]
Broncos Def (8) [Panthers Def / Bengals Def]
Pierre Thomas (9) [Steven Hauschka / Justin Tucker]
Riley Cooper(10) [Mike Wallace / Eric Decker]
Kelvin Benjamin (11) [Steven Jackson / Colin Kaepernick]
Cam Newton (12) [Rueben Randle / RG3]
Darren McFadden (13) [Bernard Pierce / Terrance West]
Greg Jennings (14) [Justin Hunter / Mike Evans TB]
Cody Parkey (15) [Charles Clay / Shonn Greene

Areas of Need in Order
WR/RB/K

Looking for any suggestions for possible depth available now instead of WR Jennings (TE Green, WR Jordan Mathews)
Or just any suggestions on the overall look of my team. I feel I am a playoff contender. Still need to see if it is a League Contender.

Happy Fantasy Everyone!

Latest posts