I lost by less than 1 point!!!!!!!!!!!

Lithium

Reaction score
If Keenan Allen catches that pass, I win.

At least I made the right choice of Palmer> Rogers.

So pissed right now though.

dunceface

Reaction score
that happened to two people in my league hahaha

i won by 8 because Rivers choked and Woodhead got stuffed ...the chargers in general dropped a lot of passes tho

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I needed 3 points From Fitzgerald last night to win. He scored 2.5 (receptions are worth .5 points) so I had to settle for a tie.

Joey13091

Reaction score
So who should I start next week out of these at WR. Allan Hurns. Kelvin Benjamin. Eric Decker. Tory Smith.

I just need to chose one out of those I already have Demaryius Thomas and Jeremy Maclin as my WR1 and WR2.

Also which two would you start at RB. Frank Gore. Mark Ingram. Cj Spiller. Lamar Miller. Justin Forsett. Steven Jackson

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Joey13091":1ycexzp4 said:
So who should I start next week out of these at WR. Allan Hurns. Kelvin Benjamin. Eric Decker. Tory Smith.

I just need to chose one out of those I already have Demaryius Thomas and Jeremy Maclin as my WR1 and WR2.

Also which two would you start at RB. Frank Gore. Mark Ingram. Cj Spiller. Lamar Miller. Justin Forsett. Steven Jackson

Benjamin, no one else to throw too and he did that without Newton. (D. Anderson - lol)

I'd stick with Gore and maybe swap out Ingram (Cleveland D is tough except against Bell) for Spiller.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Joey13091":2s2nv9cs said:

When people ask me this, I always say: matchups? It matters people!

Without knowing them, Benjamin at least. The rest are a tossup, but I shy away from getting cute and counting on lightening to strike twice (ie don't play Hurns)

Gore and Ingram/Spiller. Remember Pierce got benched, not injured, so Forsett is a couple bad runs from sitting. Jackson would be my last option, just because I think he runs like a dead fridge and it's only a matter of time until Freeman takes over.

kearly

Reaction score
I have two leagues. I won by 0.3 points in one league. And won by 4 points in the other. Both came down to the Cards game.

I had the Cards defense and was trailing my opponent by 3 points. Getting 3 points is easy for a defense, especially at home. But Arizona went all game without a sack and had just one turnover (a 2nd one was cancelled out by a holding call).

At the end of the game, it was 18-17 Arizona. I wanted AZ to lose, but if the Chargers made a FG to win 20-18, I would would have lost the 1 point bonus I needed to win by a fraction of a point (holding a team to 17 points is worth 1 fantasy point). Lets just say I had some massively conflicted feelings when that 4th down pass was dropped.

In the game I won by 4 points, I had a 64 point lead erased in a few hours because my opponent had Stafford and Megatron. All he needed was 6 points from Fitzgerald to stage a massive comeback. I thought I was screwed for sure, and then Fitz has one of the quietest nights I've seen from him in some time. The one handed TD catch he just missed scared the crap out of me though.

dunceface

Reaction score
kearly":h1d70eho said:
I have two leagues. I won by 0.3 points in one league. And won by 4 points in the other. Both came down to the Cards game.

I had the Cards defense and was trailing my opponent by 3 points. Getting 3 points is easy for a defense, especially at home. But Arizona went all game without a sack and had just one turnover (a 2nd one was cancelled out by a holding call).

At the end of the game, it was 18-17 Arizona. I wanted AZ to lose, but if the Chargers made a FG to win 20-18, I would would have lost the 1 point bonus I needed to win by a fraction of a point (holding a team to 17 points is worth 1 fantasy point). Lets just say I had some massively conflicted feelings when that 4th down pass was dropped.

In the game I won by 4 points, I had a 64 point lead erased in a few hours because my opponent had Stafford and Megatron. All he needed was 6 points from Fitzgerald to stage a massive comeback. I thought I was screwed for sure, and then Fitz has one of the quietest nights I've seen from him in some time. The one handed TD catch he just missed scared the crap out of me though.

hahaha yeah i was seriously puckering towards the end there

Latest posts