The Ray Rice problem

m0ng0

Reaction score
ok yeah I was one of those guys who drafted Ray Rice, my running backs are terribly weak, so in a 14 team league I dropped Rice and picked up Dwayne Allen, others available are guys like Quiz Rodgers, Kihry Robinson (sp?) , Johnathan Stewart, Benny Cunningham......should I try and grab another running back or just roll with the best player available as flex or look for a trade?

Wr - Dez Bryant
Wr - AJ Green
Qb - Tom Brady
Rb - Maurice Jones-Drew
Rb - Darren McFadden
Rb - CJ Spiller
D - New England D
Te - Zac Ertz
Wr - Justin Hunter
Wr - Terrance Williams
TE - Dwayne Allen
K- Blair Walsh

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Guys on waivers you can look for @ RB (Good call on Allen though)

1. Forsett / no Rice, Pierce looked bad, I'd pickup both if you don't have either Rice backup.
2. A. Bradshaw (Ind) / Richardson lost the starting job to D. Brown last year, could happen again.
3. West (cle) / Tate is down, has injury history, this is the starter after him.
4. Carlos Hyde / Yeah Gore is still there but of the timeshare guys out there he looked really good and I usually hate hand-cuffs or committees.

you might also have these guys available:

Mark Ingram - #1 on depth chart
Shonne Green - #1 on depth chart
Lamar Miller - #1 on depth chart (currently), plus Moreno has rarely played all 16 games, last season was the first I believe.

ManBunts

Reaction score
12th_Bob":2od4fylx said:
Guys on waivers you can look for @ RB (Good call on Allen though)

1. Forsett / no Rice, Pierce looked bad, I'd pickup both if you don't have either Rice backup.
2. A. Bradshaw (Ind) / Richardson lost the starting job to D. Brown last year, could happen again.
3. West (cle) / Tate is down, has injury history, this is the starter after him.
4. Carlos Hyde / Yeah Gore is still there but of the timeshare guys out there he looked really good and I usually hate hand-cuffs or committees.

you might also have these guys available:

Mark Ingram - #1 on depth chart
Shonne Green - #1 on depth chart
Lamar Miller - #1 on depth chart (currently), plus Moreno has rarely played all 16 games, last season was the first I believe.

If he's in a 14 team league I'd think all these guys are long gone. Also, Donald Brown is on the Chargers now.

But that said, if Khiry is somehow available, I'd grab him. They REALLY want him to be the lead back and he has the talent, but it's a pass first offense and Ingram will force him to split carries.

Is Rainey (Bucs) available? He ran well in Martin's absence last year and might impress again
West (Clev) is probably gone, but Isaiah Crowell should be there, if not for long. He vultured some TDs, might do it again
Stepfan Taylor (AZ). With Ellington having foot issues, he may be in or out, or forced to share more of the load
Blount (Pits) is probably gone, but maybe not?
McCluster (Ten) might be interesting. He gets return yards I think also

kearly

Reaction score
Khiry Robinson looked damn good. Too bad he's stuck in a 3-way RBBC.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, who would you recommend I drop? Or just monitor the situation closely a they say?

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Prolly drop Justin Hunter or one of the TE, I usually just go with one at TE, you have some good WR already, if you like your TE I'd drop McFadden for one of the RB out there.

@ ManButts, yeah I know that's why I recommend Bradshaw.

Latest posts