Reaction score
Two spots. Who do you start.

We all know who Harvin is goin against.

Vjax vs. Rams
Hunter vs. Dallas.

Pizza Mane

Reaction score
I like Harvin and VJax.

Patterson made the Rams secondary look like swiss cheese last week. And TB is at home.

kearly

Reaction score
I have Hunter on my team, but I'm generally a believer that you sit breakout candidates until their breakout is a well established fact, even if it means missing a few big games. Hunter may not break out at all this year, and if he does, it might not be until the end of the season. I generally believe in waiting until it's a sure thing, but that's also because my rosters tend to be insanely loaded at WR/RB.

I can see the temptation to capitalize on Dallas' defense. Vjax is a "fantasy whack-a-mole" and Tampa's pass offense is out of sorts. Both are risks.

Ideally, I wouldn't start either of these guys, but I'd feel just a little better about Vincent Jackson just because he's proven, and because McCown's suckitude in week 1 can be excused away (Carolina has an awesome defense).

It's really close though. If your gut feel likes Hunter more, go with Hunter.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I'd try and trade Jackson in your league, I had a strict no Buc's policy in the draft after seeing that O-line and that ridiculous decision to start McCown.

I have no faith in Vincent Jackson, I'd prolly be hard pressed to start Hunter over him though and if I can't trade for someone I'd just stick with Jackson.