Which recievers should i start?

ARhawk

Reaction score
I got a little reciever happy, and now have way too many good recievers on my team. Problem is, i cant start all of them. So which three do you think i should start this week?

Julio Jones vs CIN
Jordy Nelson vs NYJ
Cordarrelle Patterson vs NE
Emmanuel Sanders vs KC
Brandin Cooks vs CLE
Golden Tate vs CAR
Michael Floyd vs NYG

I also have Adrian Peterson at one of my running backs. I dont like starting two players on the same team, but Patterson may be too good to leave on my bench.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Wow, deep group ya got there. I'd go with Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, and Patterson. Jones is too good to bench. Jordy Nelson has a great matchup. The Jets have a great run D (and the Packers may be minus Lacy) and a suspect secondary. I expect Rodgers to throw a lot. After that I'd go Patterson. I feel a little less strongly about this one but he's explosive and the Vikings are going to give him the ball.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
1. Julio Jones vs CIN
2. Jordy Nelson vs NYJ
3. Cordarrelle Patterson vs NE
4. Emmanuel Sanders vs KC
5. Michael Floyd vs NYG
6. Brandin Cooks vs CLE
7. Golden Tate vs CAR

I'd rank them in priority this way, I'd still start Patterson because holy crap this guy is explosive and either Nelson or Julio is consistent enough that I wouldn't worry too much if Patterson only manages 4 points or something.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Instead of opening up my own thread I figured I'd post in this one aswell since I have the same question except my receivers are:

Jordy Nelson
Emmanuel Sanders
Brandin Cooks
Justin Hunter
and
Allen Hurns

Right now I have it set up as

Jordy Nelson
Brandin Cooks and
Allen Hurns

but part of me wants to hold off one week on Hurns and see if he sustains his productivity and replace him with Hunter, giving that Hunter is facing that horrible Dallas D.

what do you guys think ??

12th_Bob

Reaction score
City Of Reign":2gzq9ehn said:
Instead of opening up my own thread I figured I'd post in this one aswell since I have the same question except my receivers are:

Jordy Nelson
Emmanuel Sanders
Brandin Cooks
Justin Hunter
and
Allen Hurns

Right now I have it set up as

Jordy Nelson
Brandin Cooks and
Allen Hurns

but part of me wants to hold off one week on Hurns and see if he sustains his productivity and replace him with Hunter, giving that Hunter is facing that horrible Dallas D.

what do you guys think ??

I think you have the right idea, I would roll with Sanders in place of Hunter or Hurns cause when I don't know who to go with I pick the better QB the WR has.

Nelson/Cooks/Sanders