Ahmad Bradshaw to see increased opportunity

kearly

Reaction score
If he's still on the free agent pile or waivers, you might want to think about putting in a claim now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... equal-load

Richardson played just 29 snaps to Ahmad Bradshaw's 44 in the season opener. Bradshaw ended up with 85 yards to Richardson's 51, as the former was more trusted in pass-heavy comeback mode.

"I think it's going to be a good, equal load," Richardson said of the backfield plans, via The Indianapolis Star.

"From game to game, it'll be different depending on the score and how we're using different personnel groups," coach Chuck Pagano said. "They're both more than capable of being every-down backs. ... Whether it's Ahmad out there or Trent out there, I feel good about both those guys."

Richardson is crap, Bradshaw actually passes the eye test quite easily. If he stays healthy and if he ends up getting most of the carries, he has a chance to be this year's Knowshon Moreno.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Ugggggh, Luck is my QB and I'm pissed I didn't think to draft him, someone else drafted him late and kept him. :evil:

Smart move now that Richardson looks like nothing changed after last season.

getnasty

Reaction score
If Bradshaw stays healthy he'll be the guy, and its not even close in my opinion.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Welp, completed trade for Bradshaw, got him for almost nothing cause his owner was too scarred he'd be injured soon. I figure yeah, but Ingram was great for me until he got injured, it happens. Only had to give up IDP players (Ryan Clark, and Tyrann/Gilchrist <---Only has value due to CB designation even though they both play S).

Now please stay healthy!