Peterson out..Asiata or McKinnon

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
thoughts? I also know this is a touchy subject, just curious for fantasy relevance.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Asiata if you're desperate but I'd grab both if you own Peterson just to be on the safe side, in case McKinnon takes over cause Asiata wasn't very impressive last year filling in.

kearly

Reaction score
Asiata is the short answer.

12thBob makes a good point, if you have a barren bench you might want to consider both. Everyone thought Forsett would get most of the carries against the Steelers, but it was actually Pierce who ended up with the lion's share. Just because Asiata is the guy we "think" will get more carries, doesn't mean he will. It's not a bad idea to grab both to be safe. If your league is somewhat lax on waiver activity, you can probably get away with just Asiata and then grab McKinnon next week if he ends up seeing the ball more.

It will probably be a split carry situation, though Asiata has played well in limited looks last season, and he knows the offense much better than his rookie competitor who's basically been with the team for a month.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kip...from what ive been reading mckinnon is a freak but vikes dont trust him so I stashed asiata...the vikes dont trust cassel either so looks like they are gonna feed asiata the rock...hope it works but mckinnon could def steal the starting spot

kearly

Reaction score
I actually started Asiata this week. 14.40 points.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Between Petersons looming suspension and Ingram injury, I may be looking at a rotation of Asiata, A. Morris, and T. Richardson. Really hoping to nab Ridley off waivers tonight.

Sucks too. Ingram had 16 points Sunday.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Didn't need him but picked him up last minute anyway, kept him even with waivers this morning cause he has value until AP situation is resolved. Could be trade bait later on, he looked better than Toby Gerhart as far as a volume carry RB too.