Lineup help needed

Brithawk

Reaction score
In 4 leagues i've got a combined record of 2-6, all my teams crapped the bed this week

Having issues with who to start this week in one of my leagues. Got bolded players starting this week.

Vereen should have a good matchup against Oakland, Khiry will benefit with Ingram out but then GB have been crap against the run & Bradshaw will be lead back against the Jags as Trent is a mong.

Joique Bell vs GB, Ahmad Bradshaw vs JAX, Shane Vereen vs OAK, Khiry Robinson vs MIN

Roddy White vs TB, Antonio Brown vs CAR, Marques Colston vs MIN, Jeremy Maclin vs WAS, Golden Tate vs GB

Jimmy Graham vs MIN, Rob Gronkowski vs OAK

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I think you have the right idea with the bolded picks but I'd be tempted to swap Roddy for Maclin while he is healthy, Colston maybe too since the Saints need a win but who is Brees #1? Jimmy Graham? Colston?, the bolded ones seem like the smartest play.

Not sure if Khiry has earned the same level of trust that Ingram did and I can't trust a Belichek RB unless 2 0f 3 are injured. Teams are running really well against GB and Bell is the number 1 now, Bradshaw, might as well go for it while he is healthy.

OP
OP
B

Brithawk

Reaction score
I've put Maclin in for Roddy as of now, I tinker too much

Latest posts