Trade advice

jdblack

Reaction score
I'm down to Jacquizz Rodgers as my #2 RB due to suspension (AP) and injury (Moreno & Woodhead). Our league has a deep bench (15) and no waiver pickups allowed, so my only option is to trade. Unfortunately this is my first time in fantasy and I didn't draft well; little tradeable depth. I'm looking at offering Demaryius Thomas (starter for me) and Harry Douglas (bench for me) for Brandin Cooks (would be starter) and either Joique Bell or Pierre Thomas (both starters for me). PPR league.

I'm a noob, so - Is this a fair trade?

Edit: Also, this is a keeper auction league, so Brandin Cooks has significant value for next year at an auction price of $4.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
A) Your league settings suck.

2) Definitely a desperation trade. Depends on if you feel D. Thomas will turn it around, but you're also selling low right now.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
You should be getting a stud by trading DT. So I wouldn't do this trade. And I would probably not rejoin that league if they aren't letting you pickup Asiata. Hopefully it's a free league.

OP
OP
J

jdblack

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to find something else.

It's a $100 league. They don't let anyone pick up any players - you're stuck with who you draft the entire season, unless you trade. There are some overseas military folks, internet access only a couple times a week, who would be at a big disadvantage if it was a normal league.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Post your roster so I can have an idea of the chips you have. Also, include the keeper rules and values of each player.