Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Trade advice

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Trade advice
Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:50 pm
  • I'm down to Jacquizz Rodgers as my #2 RB due to suspension (AP) and injury (Moreno & Woodhead). Our league has a deep bench (15) and no waiver pickups allowed, so my only option is to trade. Unfortunately this is my first time in fantasy and I didn't draft well; little tradeable depth. I'm looking at offering Demaryius Thomas (starter for me) and Harry Douglas (bench for me) for Brandin Cooks (would be starter) and either Joique Bell or Pierre Thomas (both starters for me). PPR league.

I'm a noob, so - Is this a fair trade?

Edit: Also, this is a keeper auction league, so Brandin Cooks has significant value for next year at an auction price of $4.
    jdblack
    NET Starter

Re: Trade advice
Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:23 pm
  • A) Your league settings suck.

2) Definitely a desperation trade. Depends on if you feel D. Thomas will turn it around, but you're also selling low right now.
    Super Bowl Champions XLVIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:44 pm
  • You should be getting a stud by trading DT. So I wouldn't do this trade. And I would probably not rejoin that league if they aren't letting you pickup Asiata. Hopefully it's a free league.
    Timmahawk
    NET Starter

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 pm
  • Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to find something else.

It's a $100 league. They don't let anyone pick up any players - you're stuck with who you draft the entire season, unless you trade. There are some overseas military folks, internet access only a couple times a week, who would be at a big disadvantage if it was a normal league.
    jdblack
    NET Starter

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:15 pm
  • Post your roster so I can have an idea of the chips you have. Also, include the keeper rules and values of each player.
    Timmahawk
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information