Who is starting Lacy tonight vs Vikings?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
My other choices, need two rbs are Morris vs Seahawks, Forte, Zac Stacy, McKinnon from Minnesota. I'm def starting morris, need one from other choices...suggestions si vous plait?

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'd start Lacy, Forte, and Stacy all over Morris, but that's just me. That Redskins D is terrible, meaning they'll likely be playing catchup most of the game, plus the Hawks run D has been spectacular so far this season. It's in DC so Morris has that going for him, but he is still a risky start.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2dxe2wem said:
I'd start Lacy, Forte, and Stacy all over Morris, but that's just me. That Redskins D is terrible, meaning they'll likely be playing catchup most of the game, plus the Hawks run D has been spectacular so far this season. It's in DC so Morris has that going for him, but he is still a risky start.

Mike Teel! The pride and joy of NJ!

I'm torn because Morris is their workhorse and will get tons of carries, but definitely afraid it will become a bloodbath and Kissin Cousins will just be throwing all night. Definitely starting Forte, but thats my only sure one.
Cheers for the response@ :thirishdrinkers:

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Forte and Zac Stacey. Both the bears and rams are starting to get their running game going. You'd be taking a big risk starting Morris

But I'd start Lacy over both of them. Vikings defense is bad.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2ngpqgu9 said:
Trrrroy":2ngpqgu9 said:

I'm torn because Morris is their workhorse and will get tons of carries, but definitely afraid it will become a bloodbath and Kissin Cousins will just be throwing all night. Definitely starting Forte, but thats my only sure one.

Good 'ol Teel. Put him as my avatar when I joined during preseason the year the hawks drafted him as a joke, then never got around to changing it.

Good luck whether you decide to start him or not. I have a similar problem next week with Dez Bryant against the LOB in Seattle. Ugh.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1m8sgi3f said:
NJSeaHawk":1m8sgi3f said:
Trrrroy":1m8sgi3f said:

Good 'ol Teel. Put him as my avatar when I joined during preseason the year the hawks drafted him as a joke, then never got around to changing it.

Good luck whether you decide to start him or not. I have a similar problem next week with Dez Bryant against the LOB in Seattle. Ugh.

Lol, you can't change it now. Too much history and nostalgia lol. I remember when we took him, man those were some tough times. I might sit Morris. I also have romo and Im sitting him for that SEA game...cowpokes are gonna get demolished.

m0ng0

Reaction score
SonicHawk":35hjmjxb said:
Are you in a two team league?

Ugh I thought the same thing, I am struggling with Asiata, Spiller, McFadden and some Carolina scrub I picked up off waivers. Count yourself lucky you have such good alternatives :D