Who won this trade

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I made a trade last week to try and bolster my RB's in one of my leagues.

I sent out Rob Gronkowski and Rashad Jennings for Leveon Bell and Zach Ertz

A little bit of rationale behind the trade; my 2nd TE is Travis Kelce and I have been wanting to get him in the lineup for weeks now. Gronk is a top 3 TE when healthy, but I felt the dropoff from Gronk to Kelce was worth picking up a RB like Bell.

My current roster

QB Philip Rivers
RB Lesean McCoy
RB Arian Foster
RB Leveon Bell
WR Julio Jones
WR Golden Tate
TE Travis Kelce
K Cody Parkey
Def: Broncos

Bench

WR Michael Floyd
WR Torrey Smith
RB Joique Bell
RB Trent Richardson
TE Zach Ertz
RB Knile Davis

I'm also thinking of trading Knile Davis to the owner of Jamal Charles for Receiver help, or just going to the waiver wire, but essentially, I am going to live or die by my rb's, I really hope McCoy wakes up soon

m0ng0

Reaction score
Well Jennings is now hurt, but Ertz sucks. Bell is a stud and Gronk is getting back on track it would seem. I would say you got the better of it. Basing it on last week I would call it a push.

kearly

Reaction score
It's a good trade for you. It's an okay trade for the other guy if he had the sense to immediately handcuff Andre Williams.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Yeah but Jennings won't be out that long. I think you both win. I personally like Ertz, got him in my league, and while he hasn't been what I'd hoped, the Eagles in general are sputtering, so I'm not putting it on him completely.

With RBs like that, I'd definitely package a bench RB or two for a top WR. Charles is back, so Knile's value may have dropped, but for any of those guys, maybe throw in Tate, you might be able to upgrade to a more reliable WR2. That said, wait and see what Megatron's status is. Could be a boon for Tate