Rivers or Wilson?

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Who do I start?

Wilson at home or Rivers in Oak?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Rivers.

Chargers run game sucks. They can't rely on it. Even though the cowboys have a good run D, that won't stop Lynch from taking touches from Russ.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Wilson, although i think Rivers will have a good day, Wilson can run for TDs and yards and still throw for 200 with 2 TDs. He's incredibly efficient.

HHawk121

Reaction score
I think with SD facing Oakland, they are going to be running a lot more with Brandon Oliver, given his success this last week on the ground. Russell facing one of the worst DEF in the league in Dallas is going to be, in my honest opinion, a beatdown akin to week one. I think Russell will continue the momentum he has from the WAS game.

HHawk121

Reaction score
Let me add, that due to their success on the ground, I believe they will want to reinforce that mantra to keep their TOP elite, especially against a division rival.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Either? Not trying to be non-committal, but both circumstances are pretty ideal. Against a weak D like Dallas I can see us trying to break in our rookies a bit more, both the ground and the air. I think we really mix it up here, but ultimately Wilson will have control. For SD, I think they will test Oliver to see if he's a legit heir to the thrown, but they've always been throw first. Floyd may be out, but there's still Gates, Allen, Green and Royal. All in all, I'd probably lean Rivers juts because if Oliver starts to sputter, they're quicker to switch to the air attack than ground and pound like us.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SonicHawk":6yifrbxg said:
Just a week, smack shack choice.
Done. I'm not really sure what you mean by "smack shack choice" since if it's a sig on our accounts it'll be visible everywhere on the forum and therefore has to be family-friendly, but you can elaborate on that here. :)

SonicHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":uc0jrpfk said:
SonicHawk":uc0jrpfk said:
Just a week, smack shack choice.
Done. I'm not really sure what you mean by "smack shack choice" since if it's a sig on our accounts it'll be visible everywhere on the forum and therefore has to be family-friendly, but you can elaborate on that here. :)

We'll have a thread and see what people come up with. Obviously has to be suitable for the main forum and non-shacked forums.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'll take Wilson at home but this is a toss up.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SonicHawk":25o311dm said:
We'll have a thread and see what people come up with. Obviously has to be suitable for the main forum and non-shacked forums.
Oh; let people vote on it. Fine by me.

kearly

Reaction score
I have both on my 12 man league and I'm starting Wilson this week.

Dallas' defense has improved significantly against the run, but against the pass they are still in the bottom quarter of the league. Wilson is playing at home against a non-elite defense, in a game that has a very real chance of turning into a bit of a shootout. I think Seattle has a very good chance here to put up 40+ points, or certainly 30+. Even if Lynch gets two TDs that still leaves a lot of points for Wilson.

Wilson is also averaging more fantasy points per start than Rivers so far this year. Though Rivers has been more consistent for fantasy production.

Rivers will probably be great too. But the fact that his opponent, even on the road, is so horrible might lead them to running the ball more and it's possible they might bench Rivers late in the game if it's the kind of blowout people expect. The Chargers have been churning through RBs lately and the last guy they started had a huge game. If he's for real than we'll likely see Rivers pass attempts drop substantially as the Chargers strive for a balanced offense when personnel allows it.