Start or sit Dez Bryant?

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I have Percy Harvin, Hopkins (vs Indy), Keenan Allen (@ Oakland), and Dez Bryant. I can start two.

I'm really hesitant to start Bryant, but he's been my only reliable WR so far this season.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Yeah I have him also and was thinkning about this. Unlike you I have Terrance Williams also :x I gotta think Dez will still get his looks. Odell Beckham is my only other receiver besides AJ Green who is a start obviously.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
m0ng0":6hbn7q7a said:
Yeah I have him also and was thinkning about this. Unlike you I have Terrance Williams also :x I gotta think Dez will still get his looks. Odell Beckham is my only other receiver besides AJ Green who is a start obviously.

My only problem with Dez this week is that he's been so TD dependent this year, and I just don't think Dallas is going to get that many red zone chances.

I'm leaning towards Hopkins and Harvin right now. I think the Hawks will find a way to get Percy a TD on Sunday, and Hopkins has very quietly been a top 10 receiver in terms of fantasy points this season plus he'll be playing at home on a thursday night.

marko358

Reaction score
It's scenarios like this that ruined fantasy for me. I love being able to watch games now without hoping some dude playing my team goes off.

m0ng0

Reaction score
AJ Green was just carted off the field in practice today......damn I may be forced to play Dez, while yes he has needed the TD to get his points, I think Seattle's softish Zone could boost his production.......I don't see us shutting out Dallas, so yeah its a crapshoot.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
In the same vein, is it worth starting Romo in my 2 qb league? All my other options are just decent.

Latest posts