Dropping like a rock.....

m0ng0

Reaction score
I am 4-2 and fading fast, anybody have any recommendations as to what I should do? Hahaha I can't blow it up as its a 14 team league.....

Eli Manning
CJ Spiller
Branden Oliver
Damien Williams (picked up today dropped Asiata)
Tre Mason (picked up today dropped Zach Ertz whom I could try and pick up again after the bye)
Dwayne Allen
AJ Green
Dez Bryant
Terrance Williams
Odell Beckham
Nugent
New England

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Pick up a new QB, trade AJ green for a RB.

I don't know who is available in your league at QB but if it's pretty slim, hold onto Eli, pickup one of Bortles/Davis.

AJ is a stud but injured players won't help you right now, maybe add him with Spiller to get one legit RB on a team that can part with one. You might be able to buy low on Eddie Lacy right now and possibly Alfred Morris + another player.

Sac

Reaction score
AJ won't be injured for long. Keep him. Really, one of the toughest things about fantasy is having patience.

ManBunts

Reaction score
You're stacked at WR. Package Spiller and Williams for a better RB. Oliver is shaping up to be a stud, but if Mathews and Brown back, there could be some weird timeshare happening, so you could gamble while he's high and get someone better.

But basically you need a better RB. Heck, AJ for a RB isn't a bad idea. Combine him and Spiller, you might be able to land someone solid

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
Ugh Spiller is out for the year, Tre Mason might have been a good pickup, too bad I did not start him. So i dropped Spiller and got Anthony Dixon and dropped Damien Williams and got Cordarelle Patterson, up by 10 but expecting to lose as my opponent still has Antonio brown to go :? I hope Aj comes back soon