Michael Floyd or Mike Wallace.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I am confused which one to start. My wife set the team this week and I don't wanna change things unless it was a bad decision.

She wants to start Wallace over Floyd. I think just because Floyd has been doing poorly for us. I never was a fan of Wallace though.

Who would you start?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I like Mike Wallace, he's not the boom or bust player he used to be because they aren't using him downfield as much. He's getting targets and he's by far the best receiving option on the field. Unfortunately Tannehill is the QB. That is the only downside.

Miami is playing a Bears team with suspect pass defense so, I like the matchup as well.

Floyd's matchup is good as well and he's obviously a big part of the offense. But with the re-emergence a bit of Larry Fitzgerald, I'm starting Wallace because he's a clear #1.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2wbul1ge said:
I like Mike Wallace, he's not the boom or bust player he used to be because they aren't using him downfield as much. He's getting targets and he's by far the best receiving option on the field. Unfortunately Tannehill is the QB. That is the only downside.

Miami is playing a Bears team with suspect pass defense so, I like the matchup as well.

Floyd's matchup is good as well and he's obviously a big part of the offense. But with the re-emergence a bit of Larry Fitzgerald, I'm starting Wallace because he's a clear #1.
Good stuff! Thanks!

drdiags

Reaction score
Seems like a coin flip. I would probably go Floyd because I trust Palmer more than Tannehill. Will be interesting to see how this ends up. Since my choice is more a "feel" thing, I would go with SonicHawk's take.

Sac

Reaction score
Start Floyd. He's only done poorly when Palmer was out, and one of those games was still decent. Floyd is leading the Cards in targets at WR and he's about to blow up.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2m5coohf said:
Start Floyd. He's only done poorly when Palmer was out, and one of those games was still decent. Floyd is leading the Cards in targets at WR and he's about to blow up.

Bet?

Sac

Reaction score
SonicHawk":39vhj0z7 said:
SacHawk2.0":39vhj0z7 said:

Bet?
I will wager that Michael Floyd has more fantasy points in standard format that Mike Wallace this week.

What are we betting for?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2tq95awp said:
SonicHawk":2tq95awp said:
SacHawk2.0":2tq95awp said:

Bet?
I will wager that Michael Floyd has more fantasy points in standard format that Mike Wallace this week.

What are we betting for?

I chose the best last time vs Ro. You choose one.

Sac

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2kh4qcei said:
SacHawk2.0":2kh4qcei said:
SonicHawk":2kh4qcei said:
SacHawk2.0":2kh4qcei said:

Bet?

What are we betting for?

I chose the best last time vs Ro. You choose one.

drdiags

Reaction score
Feel the force and go with your gut. Or keep the lineup as is and bite your lip when your guy goes off. Folks are saying Manning is going to go off this weekend, so keeping Sanders in your lineup probably makes sense. I might think about sitting Wayne, but who are the Colts playing?

What does Wayne and Sanders numbers look like so far this season?

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
drdiags":25efcwjw said:
Feel the force and go with your gut. Or keep the lineup as is and bite your lip when your guy goes off. Folks are saying Manning is going to go off this weekend, so keeping Sanders in your lineup probably makes sense. I might think about sitting Wayne, but who are the Colts playing?

What does Wayne and Sanders numbers look like so far this season?
Right now Wayne is ranked higher than both Sanders and Flyod.

I'll probably roll with Dez, Wallace, And Wayne as my wide outs with Lynch and Sankey as my backs. I have Vernon Davis as my TE.

Brithawk

Reaction score
Start Floyd, he'll go off with Palmer back, I only think Fitz looked better as the other qb used him as a safety valve sorts.

Need to start 2 of these 3.

Hawkins vs JAX, Randle vs DAL & Kelce vs SD.

Chargers have been good against TEs so leaning towards the other 2. Other options are Khiry & Antone Smith.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I guess Floyd was the better play. Good job.

Sac

Reaction score
SonicHawk":15g1xsls said:

In my league Mike Wallace outscored Floyd by 0.3 points. So....it looks like you won.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3w4m7rie said:
SonicHawk":3w4m7rie said:

In my league Mike Wallace outscored Floyd by 0.3 points. So....it looks like you won.

Oh my god.

Floyd had 47 yards receiving and 1 TD
Wallace had 46 yards receiving and 1 TD.

Wallace had 1 rush for 4 yards.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I think that's a draw bro.

Sac

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2c0krp4w said:
SacHawk2.0":2c0krp4w said:
SonicHawk":2c0krp4w said:

Oh my god.

Floyd had 47 yards receiving and 1 TD
Wallace had 46 yards receiving and 1 TD.

Wallace had 1 rush for 4 yards.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I think that's a draw bro.
LOL ok.