What time does the schedule come out(EST please)?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":18dvie4u said:
I hate waiting for the news.

I'm not sure. For some reason I'm thinking it's usually done in the late afternoon/early evening Eastern time, but I haven't heard for this year. Usually though, you start hearing little tidbits the day before and earlier in that day such as the opener, or some of the prime time games. I'm sure it'll be posted here seconds after it's posted elsewhere

Also, here is a link t the thread discussing the schedule in the NFL forum.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=92187

I'm sure if you follow this thread it will be updated when there is a definitive time.

jblaze

Reaction score
Per PFT, it's not delayed until Wednesday and possibly Thursday.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Thanks. Then I will stop checking this forum til then cause it has been a sllllooooowwww off season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There was never a date set in the first place, it was always guessing. Nobody knows right now. It sucks.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28ch6s1f said:
They already move the Draft ahead, now we get told "we'll announce it when we announce it"
Well, that hasn't changed, as far as I can remember; it's just that the schedule is going to come approximately the same number of days before the draft, and since the draft was moved back... *shrug*

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2dqylcvl said:
Ridiculous, typical GODdell crap. Make the fans wait. I swear he enjoys this crap.

Does it honestly make a difference? If the schedule comes out tomorrow or Thursday, football is still 5 months away. That's not changing.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Yes, it makes a difference.

My fall hunting plans are on hold and can't remain so indefinitely. I have to schedule time off for bow season and the longer I wait, the more difficult it will be. Last year I had to choose between missing Round 1 of Sea vs SF or missing several days of the week that I had previously scheduled off for bow season. My hunting buddy and I met up in Seattle then raced back to Montana. Probably cost me an elk, but it was worth it.

This year I am waiting for the schedule to come out BEFORE I schedule time off for hunting. Chomp, chomp, chomp.

-bsd

danp1990

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2mvo3ayc said:
They already move the Draft ahead, now we get told "we'll announce it when we announce it"
hey ''soulfishHawk'' you live in montana! and you must be familiar with the Grizzlies!:) whats your opinion on LB Brock Coyle???

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2ucahr3n said:
Yes, it makes a difference.

My fall hunting plans are on hold and can't remain so indefinitely. I have to schedule time off for bow season and the longer I wait, the more difficult it will be. Last year I had to choose between missing Round 1 of Sea vs SF or missing several days of the week that I had previously scheduled off for bow season. My hunting buddy and I met up in Seattle then raced back to Montana. Probably cost me an elk, but it was worth it.

This year I am waiting for the schedule to come out BEFORE I schedule time off for hunting. Chomp, chomp, chomp.

-bsd

I just bought a Matthews SQ2 bow off ebay a few weeks ago. 29 draw with most of the bells and whistles. Plan on using it to hunt this year with the other bowhunters I usually camp with. We may not need to gun hunt this year..... :)
And the schedule messed with my watching games too. We hunted instead.

:thirishdrinkers:

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The NFL always takes its time setting a firm date for the schedule release in order to build anticipation, and this year is no different. Florio suggests that one factor influencing the NFL’s decision to delay the release is the NHL and NBA playoffs.

The NFL always looks to dominate the headlines and it has not been shy about stealing the spotlight, so it could ultimately decide to delay the schedule release until there are key elimination games in the other major North American sports.

It isn’t often that a schedule release is so highly anticipated, but this is just another testament to the immense popularity of the NFL.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/21/2014-nfl-s ... -thursday/

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 5m
NFL announces that it will announce it's 2014 schedule on its TV network tomorrow at 8pm. Yeah, it's their world. We're just livin' in it

kidhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1mz2kgi5 said:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 5m
NFL announces that it will announce it's 2014 schedule on its TV network tomorrow at 8pm. Yeah, it's their world. We're just livin' in it

I also heard that ESPN will be announcing it on their network as well, although they may just be "re-announcing" the original NFL network announcement.

EDIT: Just looked at the schedules for NFLN, ESPN & ESPN2. ESPN Is showing a MLB game, ESPN2 is showing Sports Center and NFLN is showing Total Access. I'd guess it will be shown on ESPN2 and on NFLN while ESPN stays with the MLB game live.

Of course it's going to be linked here in a matter of seconds so it won't really matter too much.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
It's @ 5pm Pacific/ 6pm Mountain Time. Just got a text from the Seahawks App.