The real reason I don't post anymore at Seahawks.net

MysterMatt

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1j1n981r said:
I'm confused here. I met Rockhawk once he seemed really pale to me.

:229031_shrug:
If you ever meet Hawkstorian you'll understand.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Jerramy Stevens gets my award for least Seahawky player. Reckless and immature off the field but couldn't back up his trash talk on the field.

Slick

Reaction score
Hawkpower":pw46jmvz said:
BlueBlood":pw46jmvz said:
I stopped listening to Macklemore cuz he wasnt white enough

OT: Speaking of Macklemore, I am still blown away when ever I visit Seattle how randomly adored that guy is up there.

I mean I know why, and the rest of the country certainly enjoys him too, but wow its a bizarre 'nother world when it comes to Macklamore love in the Puget Sound.

There are a lot of us who don't adore Macklemore. I wish him success but I don't care for his music.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
My shiba inu is just not doge is enough. Such wow. So amaz

Such wow much doge 1

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":nzd0rfkd said:
James in PA":nzd0rfkd said:
I couldn't stand Koren Robinson. Definitely one of my most disappointing Seahawks ever.

But you have to admit, Koren knew how to party.

My brother (allegedly) sold Koren boatloads of extasy and blow night before the playoff games vs the Rams. My brother knew nothing about sports, so he called me and asked "do you know a football player name Koren Robinson? He's at our place, getting bleezed" My brother was the Michael Jordan of narcotics. He made me, in my prime, go "dude, you think maybe you should slow down a bit?"...so him being with them was trouble.

Key point? Koren was hanging with a bunch of white metrosexuals. So, he for sure would've drawn Mike Freeman's crosshairs.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ivotuk":czob43cb said:
My cat ain't Calico enough.

DAyyum...beat me to it. And now I am a real live scratching post. LOL :mrgreen:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I don't think our home uni's are blue enough...

...as long as we are venting.

45Hawker

Reaction score
seahawksny":3is3nky2 said:
I think to qualify for that award, it would have to be someone that was one team that we were waiting for an explosive season but never got it. The kind of player that make u ask. "Why ????? Is he still on team????

My vote goes to Chad brown <snip>
This Chad Brown?:
B93936a6ba394a07c85ce2fee5ca64db
He actually made the sack on the play above. One of the most amazing tackles I've ever seen.

He may not have put up the sack numbers like we were expecting, but he was a good backer for us. One of our best in the history of the Hawks in my opinion. And he had a bunch of snakes!!!

Nate Odoms: Biggest bust ever…

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
seahawksny":1y1c77nb said:
I think to qualify for that award, it would have to be someone that was one team that we were waiting for an explosive season but never got it. The kind of player that make u ask. "Why ????? Is he still on team????

My vote goes to Chad brown
don't give me any stats please. I know he may haveed us in tackles in year, but He was a Huuuuuge disappointment

:shock:

Huh? Dude is one of my all-time favorite 'Hawks and was an absolute gamer on an anemic Holmgren defense. You must have missed everything but the tail end of an otherwise impressive Seahawk career. I'll never forget him hurdling a blocker in the backfield, grabbing at the quarterback in mid-air, and coming down with the sack. A stunning play that epitomized his game-changing ability. I only wish my fading memory could come up with the team in question.

Or maybe it's just me, I dunno. :Dunno:

Edit: Just remembered the Superman sack was on Tim Couch - 2001.

RockHawk

Reaction score
I transcend color, both inside and outside, but I admit that one key piece of evidence to back up 'Storian's claim is that my favorite genre of music is Funk.