You know you want it, bid away!

seabowl

Reaction score
CANHawk":243ymig6 said:
It's Teel time!!

I was the original poster for Teel Time? Back in the day. I was right on target with him, lol.

irocdave

Reaction score
fenderbender123":39jtn4ot said:
LOL

The other week out here I saw a guy working at a deli wearing a neon green Houshmandzadeh jersey. Wasn't expecting to see that on anyone living in Montana....or anyone in general. It was pretty awesome though to see him rep the team.
Last year one of my carpenters was wearing the same jersey at work. I pulled him aside asked WTF? He sheepishly said he was a niner fan and lost a bet with one of the plumbers onsite. This was after the beat down at home in the regular season. All I could say was keep your chin up and don't bet on the niners. The plumber bought the jersey with the intent of making bets.

By far that is the ugliest jersey to ever make on an NFL field.

This was putrid, https://www.google.com/search?q=green+h ... B471%3B500

drcool

Reaction score
I was pretty close to actually bidding on that Teel jersey. The bidding started at $50 and what the heck? It would be cool to have a real on field jersey.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Oh the construction worker jerseys . The ugliest jerseys in the history of jerseys . Even uglier than Pits killer bees .
That my friends is what happens when you go all 80s hyper colour . Thank god we don't wear those anymore.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1sq04w91 said:
SomersetHawk":1sq04w91 said:
I was so excited we came away with Curry and Butler in that draft. Looking back, is Unger the only pick still on an NFL roster from 2009?

Butler is playing for someone. Washington maybe ?

As far as I can tell, the last Deon Butler NFL experience was when he was cut by the Chargers in August 2013.

Cam Morrah was signed to a futures contract by the Broncos in January, so maybe he's still got some hope left.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1j0lovfc said:
SomersetHawk":1j0lovfc said:
I was so excited we came away with Curry and Butler in that draft. Looking back, is Unger the only pick still on an NFL roster from 2009?

Butler is playing for someone. Washington maybe ?

I've seen all green jerseys with black outlined numbers. Those look sharp.

Nope, just checked. Morrah was with Denver in pre-season, can't find anyone other than Unger on a squad.

That's pretty damn terrible, though we did get Michael Bennett as a UDFA that year... then released him after he performed too well to be a Seahawk.