Jimmy Graham to work out with Russell Wilson this offseason

Hawkpower

Reaction score
King Dog":3li2dc3d said:
I live 2 miles from an In-N-Out down here in Phoenix. I think the burgers have an off taste. Dick's FTW.

And totally agree. The fries blowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nah just get em animal style and the suckiness is buried beneath the awesomeness :)

And shouldnt these two have been working out before this offseason?? Seems like a headline that we should have seen before now.......

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
semiahmoo":394xwz43 said:
Hope Jimmy has a monster year.

Guy came back from a horrible injury. Guy has true grit.

Feed the Jimmy!

Says the guy who ignores the fact Wilson played with 3 major injuries!!

Jville

Reaction score
The characteristic I admire most about Russell Wilson is his fearless and mature ability to recognize and acknowledge his own demands on others. It is a leading reason why he has flourished while others have floundered and failed. What goes on between the ears .... matters.

“The offensive line did not like Robert Griffin,” Cooley said. “A lot of the receivers did not like Robert Griffin. The offensive line had a problem with Robert, because they were considered for a year-and-a-half or two years a terrible offensive line that couldn’t protect a quarterback. A lot of that isn’t true. A lot of that was Robert. A lot of the sacks were put on Robert. Want to believe it or not, they were, okay? Football-wise, they were: it was Robert.

“Robert never took [responsibility] for that,” Cooley said. “Robert continued to let his offensive line eat the blame. They don’t like it. They hate that, man. That kills them. Perception is the only thing an offensive line has, because 99 percent of people watching football have no idea what an offensive line’s doing.
[urltargetblank]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/03/08/chris-cooley-robert-griffin-iii-was-never-willing-to-be-friends-with-kirk-cousins/?utm_term=.12f158811a78[/urltargetblank]

There is nobody that appreciates an offensive line and the extra load he puts on them more than Russell Wilson. The same can be said about his relationship with receivers. He has repeatedly claimed responsibility for many sacks and poor throws. It's a characteristic he shares with a former mobile quarterback ...... Jim Zorn. Relationships matter .... they really really do.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Jville":sxlnfile said:
Jasper's Cafe is king of the Gourmet Burger crowd.

The real lone ranger
Called The Real Lone Ranger in recognition of US Marshall Bass Reeves who captured 3,000 outlaws.
Topped with onion rings, bacon, raspberry chipotle & pepper jack on a bed of jalapeno cream cheese.
$7.99

Gourmet Burger Menu >>> [urltargetblank]http://jasperscafe.com/burgers.html[/urltargetblank]
US Marshall Bass Reeves >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-bassreeves.html[/urltargetblank]
Both links included for you edification.
Ahh man you haven't tried Teddy's bigger burgers out of Hawaii. I have tried in n out once and that's all I needed to try. It's OK but it doesn't give me that craving like teddy's can. I literally eat there once or twice a week. Huge selection of burger combinations.
346d6a660e7338c108a7e988e3cbe8b9.jpg
24539fc8fe99fe1f86967a276dc54f5e.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Anthony!":1mbiy5c5 said:
semiahmoo":1mbiy5c5 said:

Feed the Jimmy!

Defend Russell Wilson all you want. I like RW and respect him but stop defending every little slight against him like he is your son. He did not have "3 major injuries in 2016"

Tical21

Reaction score
Let's all hope it isn't true, but when Russell is healthy and isn't playing significantly better, I'm excited to see what excuses Anthony! provides. Couldn't be that Russ needs a HOF caliber RB to play as an elite QB, noooooo. That can't be it. I can't wait for the "he never recovered from the high ankle in 2016" thread.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Anthony!":1mwn9hx6 said:
semiahmoo":1mwn9hx6 said:

Feed the Jimmy!

Seriously ? Look man, I know you're a big Wilson fan. I'm a big fan too, but a sprained ankle and a pulled pectoral muscle are not "major" injuries.

Meanwhile, Jimmy tore is patella tendon. 9/10 times, that's a career killer. No one has ever come back from it as well as Jimmy has. He freaking had to learn to walk again. He barely practiced and missed all of TC, and still ended up with 923 yards receiving.

Wilson is a warrior, but it's not even the same context. And yes, Wilson had a poor year (for his expectations) and yes I do attribute it to injuries.

chris98251

Reaction score
Knee, Pectoral, Ankle or high ankle sprain, that's three that would usually take a lot of players out, that's the ones we know of, so often there are others that we don't .

He was affected quite a bit, add the RB injuries and lack of respect for the run game and the O line he was trying to win a race with a half tank of gas and three tires and no pit crew and still managed to cross the finish line and contend.

Sure the hood was missing, the car was smoking, and rubber was flying off the tires when he crossed but he crossed.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Some of you live in such depressive state of minds. It's like you wont be happy unless the team sucks so you feel vindicated for complaining.

Seymour

Reaction score
Tical21":ixete1fk said:
Let's all hope it isn't true, but when Russell is healthy and isn't playing significantly better, I'm excited to see what excuses Anthony! provides. Couldn't be that Russ needs a HOF caliber RB to play as an elite QB, noooooo. That can't be it. I can't wait for the "he never recovered from the high ankle in 2016" thread.

Wilson played the best football of his career with Lynch on the bench over half the season. Give up that ridiculous notion....or is Rawls a HOF running back too?

Tical21

Reaction score
Seymour":3nuua8o3 said:
Tical21":3nuua8o3 said:

Wilson played the best football of his career with Lynch on the bench over half the season. Give up that ridiculous notion....or is Rawls a HOF running back too?
Well, if he would have stayed on that path, yes, I guess you could say that was a HOF caliber stretch of games. He was like a yard per carry better than every other back in the league. We played a super soft schedule and snuck up on some teams that weren't expecting us to pass because we never have. That evened out in a hurry when we played some good teams and teams figured out we couldn't beat them by running. I might be wrong, and sincerely hope I am, but I think you'll see that I'm not.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2nac7oa1 said:
Anthony!":2nac7oa1 said:
semiahmoo":2nac7oa1 said:

Feed the Jimmy!

Defend Russell Wilson all you want. I like RW and respect him but stop defending every little slight against him like he is your son. He did not have "3 major injuries in 2016"

AHH actually he did , he had a very bad pectoral injury, a high ankle sprain, and an MCL sprain they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal that is major.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawks46":urk4afuc said:
Anthony!":urk4afuc said:
semiahmoo":urk4afuc said:

Feed the Jimmy!

Seriously ? Look man, I know you're a big Wilson fan. I'm a big fan too, but a sprained ankle and a pulled pectoral muscle are not "major" injuries.

Meanwhile, Jimmy tore is patella tendon. 9/10 times, that's a career killer. No one has ever come back from it as well as Jimmy has. He freaking had to learn to walk again. He barely practiced and missed all of TC, and still ended up with 923 yards receiving.

Wilson is a warrior, but it's not even the same context. And yes, Wilson had a poor year (for his expectations) and yes I do attribute it to injuries.

sorry I understand you are not aware but once again he had a very bad pectoral injury, a high ankle sprain, and an MCL sprain they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal that is major.

SO yeah they were major not as bad as surgery but major anyway

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":d87hf9ut said:
Seymour":d87hf9ut said:
Tical21":d87hf9ut said:

Well, if he would have stayed on that path, yes, I guess you could say that was a HOF caliber stretch of games. He was like a yard per carry better than every other back in the league. We played a super soft schedule and snuck up on some teams that weren't expecting us to pass because we never have. That evened out in a hurry when we played some good teams and teams figured out we couldn't beat them by running. I might be wrong, and sincerely hope I am, but I think you'll see that I'm not.

LOL your wrong the facts show it.

Tical21

Reaction score
For the last 6-7 games he was at least 90%, which is as healthy as any QB in the league was at that time, and his stats didn't improve like you would've thought. That was at least a little alarming.

No your wrong so yeah.