Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

What is your Seahawks APN

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: What is your Seahawks APN
Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm
  • Siouxhawk wrote:Just watched the Week 10 win over Pats. Was a thing of beauty to see the offense answer every time they went ahead. Even the blocking was up to the challenge, which frees up the rest of the offense to do its thing.

Easily the best game of the year. Everything went right that game.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:45 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:Just watched the Week 10 win over Pats. Was a thing of beauty to see the offense answer every time they went ahead. Even the blocking was up to the challenge, which frees up the rest of the offense to do its thing.

Easily the best game of the year. Everything went right that game.

I think Prosise got screwed on scoring a touchdown. Usually you get 3 or 4 endzone camera angles on those close calls. The angle we saw looked like he scored. Refs ruled different.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:I'm not really angry or pissed off. I think the words I would use are skeptical, reluctant, concerned.

I am not happy we are wasting a rare franchise QB's best years with a joke of an offensive line. We will see if the moves they have made and are about to make (draft) will help. I still am not a big Cable fan, although I do concede he is rarely given much to work with.

I am disappointed that we are not featuring one of the NFL's premier tight ends. Why is that so complicated? I know he put up some good numbers last season (in fact, a franchise record for catches and receiving yards by a tight end) ... but how many games do you remember him dominating? Lots of factors, sure.

I am bummed that our defense doesn't force turnovers like they used to. You want to get back to being that bada$$ defense?? FORCE TURNOVERS. Teams have smartly adjusted how they attack our scheme. It's time for our defense to attack back.

I also have this weird sense that the franchise is starting to fade a bit... seems like the hunger, commitment, togetherness, and selflessness that got them to the top is waning. Hard to put my finger on it, but there seems to be trouble in paradise.

I guess I am entering this season with a "prove it to me" mindset. I think the defense will bounce back with Earl back in there and a pissed off Sherman. Hopefully, we don't ever have to suffer through an offense that manages to put up games scoring 12 points (at C Link), 3 points, 6 points, 13 points (against a terrible defense), 5 points, and 10 points.

This is a balanced and informed way to be negative. I really can't argue with much here.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:Just watched the Week 10 win over Pats. Was a thing of beauty to see the offense answer every time they went ahead. Even the blocking was up to the challenge, which frees up the rest of the offense to do its thing.

That was definitely Seattles Super Bowl last season.
    nash72
    NET Veteran

Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:32 am
  • nash72 wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:Just watched the Week 10 win over Pats. Was a thing of beauty to see the offense answer every time they went ahead. Even the blocking was up to the challenge, which frees up the rest of the offense to do its thing.

Nah... just their best game of the year.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 pm
  • 20 ... Negative about --

The way the Sherman situation has developed;

The prospect of ET nearing retirement;

Our drafting position leading to the pick of a mediocrity.

Otherwise, GO HAWKS!!
    When a person is dead, he doesn't know he's dead .. Same goes for being stupid.
    chet380
    NET Veteran

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:48 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    nash72 wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:
    So who from the NFC is the front runner for the superbowl? Dont worry I'll wait, then laugh when you say the Falcons and fail to come up with anyone else credible.

There is that team from Wisconsin that beat the living snot out of us. Might be a good idea to remember them. Also, until somebody knocks Atlanta off the throne, their still the Kings in this division. Laugh all you want.

Green Bay is a front runner to win the Super Bowl?

Because that's what he said. Noone questioned Atlanta's position.

I would rank Green Bay ahead of us and label them a NFC favorite to go and win the Super Bowl, so yes I would consider them a front runner.

Well.....we play at Green Bay on September 10th.....we usually start out playing crappy. However, if we beat Green Bay that day....the entire season will have turned around!
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 am
  • nash72 wrote:

I wonder why you are allowed to get away with this blatant trolling.

We're you abused as a kid? Did daddy love you a bit too much?
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 am
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    nash72 wrote:

I wonder why you are allowed to get away with this blatant trolling.

We're you abused as a kid? Did daddy love you a bit too much?

What are you going on about? Its trolling by saying the Patriots game was their best game last year and probably meant the most? Take Aaron Rodgers advice and RELAX.
    nash72
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information