Predict the Hawks 1st Round Pick thread.....

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hard, hard pass on Obi. Doesn't hustle. Hard to teach hustle.

Gonna be Bolles if he's there.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I hear the Giants want Bolles at 23. Not sure he will be there.

endzorn

Reaction score
I'm hoping Trubisky is the only QB gone by 26 so someone will trade ahead of KC to get one. I'm perfectly comfortable dropping 6-12 spots to add a pick or two.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I predict that we trade our pick for more later on. Therefore, NO 1st round pick in this crazy deep draft class. It's Seattle's M.O.

mikeak

Reaction score
If we don't trade it will be the highest we picked since 2012. I really hope we don't trade down

I also think in support of our CBs we go DE

We draft: Takkarist McKinley or if he is off the board we get Taco Charlton. I believe one of them will be available

It is clear that we had a huge problem last year creating pressure and I believe the FO is confident in the O-line players they have from last year improving plus the FA pickups. Then there is this strange belief that Cable can improve anyone so we don't go with offensive line player

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would not be sad if they somehow ended up with Bolles or Lamp. Still think they grab Kevin King, but would be very happy w/one of those O Lineman.

RussB

Reaction score
A corner or a tackle. Hard to say which ones but i think either kevin king or cam robinson.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HommyHawk":3kcvn09b said:
Trade up and land Allen...

I LOVE Allen, but he's projected top 10, so it'd take a lot for us to trade up that far. Goes against what Pete and John like to do in the first round, trade down to grab more picks.

If we stay put, it's cause we're trying to grab one of the few quality O-lineman or offensive players in the first round.

If we trade out of the first round? Then it's cause we're going defense first.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
JS turns the football world upside down and moves up in the first to draft Hasson Reddick :)

but really, we trade down into the early 2nd pick up a mid-late 3rd, draft Budda Baker with our first 2nd, and Sidney Jones with our 2nd.

and win the internet and footballs

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
flmmkrz":2kj73qu7 said:
but really, we trade down into the early 2nd pick up a mid-late 3rd, draft Budda Baker with our first 2nd, and Sidney Jones with our 2nd.

Sold!

two dog

Reaction score
T. J. Watt is my personal favorite and has been all through the draft process.
However, I think the Seahawks trade down and Watt becomes a Packer (if he's not already gone).

The Seahawks may trade down twice and still get Budda Baker. Outside of Malik Hooker, he's the
nearest to Earl Thomas in ability. Not big enough? To quote Budda, "watch the tape".

Nobody else is Earl but Baker is an absolute gamer who is considered by some analysts to be the
best nickel corner in the draft as well as an aggressive hammer near the line of scrimmage.
He's smart, tough and would love to stay home in Seattle.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm gonna Double dip on corners and say Kevin King in the first and Tankersely in the 2nd.