Week 3 for Clint Hurtt's defensive line.

Jville

Reaction score
Really excited to see what this defensive line looks like going up against that Titan front. It is too early this morning for the inactive list. But I would think Garrison Smith will make his season debut as a contributor to the rotation. Game 3 should see the new comers settle into expanded roles. Looking forward to keeping track of Shelton Richardson's role in this evolving front. Looking for further confirmation that Nazair Jones is the real deal. Marcus Smith could emerge with more snaps.

These are exciting times for Seahawk fans everywhere.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Defensive line performance will be key. Slightly worried about the heat at game time, supposed to be around 88 degrees, as we didn't fare well in that scorcher in San Diego a few years back. Having more bodies on the DL will help.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This is going to be a good challenge for them. Mariota is mobile and is good in the pocket. He is very similar to Aaron Rodgers in that way. So I hope that having played Rodgers already, it helps them for today's game against a younger but similar type of QB.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Clint Hurtt is going to be a head coach candidate for somewhere. This game, his DL against a savvy and mobile up-and-comer, could be a big bullet point on his resume to add to having held Aaron Rodgers' offense to 10 at Lambeau.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I think we match up ok against these guys. My feeling is that our run D will win the battle against the Titans run game, even though Henry will be a load. Sheldon to the rescue?
Forcing MM to win the game for them will play into our hands...barely.
Offense sputters but get's enough points to win.
-Sea 17-13 is my hope.