Russ Seems Lethargic In Presser

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
12HawkFan":26gj8ekq said:
Maybe the addition of his first child to his household has something to do with it?

I know many people that changed drastically after their first child came, it can't be helped in most cases, it's just that way.

GO HAWKS!!!

You know many folks that changed drastically after a child? Folks do change without a doubt...I did after my first child...

Thing is though, i worked harder.

sutz

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":15vtw6vl said:
Wow, some of you look to deeply into things..
Yeah, a lot of amateur psychologists here. :snack:

irocdave

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3d9paef8 said:
Chapow":3d9paef8 said:
Sgt. Largent":3d9paef8 said:
Chapow":3d9paef8 said:
I think it's pretty obvious that I wasn't referring to just this thread or just your comments in this thread..

Welcome to .Net, let me show you around.

What is this supposed to mean? I'm pretty familiar with .net, been here quite a bit longer than you as a matter of fact.

It means this place has been negative about everything for a looooooooooooooooong time, so not sure why you're mad and defensive for Russell about another negative thread. Especially one this tame.

Fire Bevell, Fire Cable, Pete's lost it, Russell's not elite, trade Jimmy, O-line sucks, Sherman needs to shut up, the media is biased, NFL refs have it out for us, should I keep going?

Who do you consider one of the best teams in the NFL this year? If the Cheifs are on your short list, check out this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre ... 0&page=270

Are Seahawk fans so much different than any other fans? I would love to be in the Cheifs psotition right now and looking forward. Yet...fans are going nuts for losing a close game in Thursday night against a hated division rival.

Get off your high horse and try to understand peoples reactions to the Hawks games are just human nature. THAT is ultimately what we love about being a fan of our team. We invest in the team, becuase they are winning, we bitch and complaine becuase we care when they are losing. When losing becomes the expectation people just fade away and dont give a shit.

We didnt have the internet when the Hawks sucked ass and were the gum on the bottom of the NFL's boot for a decade plus. Could you imagine what this site would have looked like back in, lets say 1993? I was there, no way would I have been positive with that shit show that was happening and I would have walked away from watching for years, just like I did at the time.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
It's cuz he knows he's going back to the Seahawks East Coast home....

KaKawwwwwwwww

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Aros":2v4w1nt5 said:
Is it just me or does Russell seem to be lacking that passion/enthusiasm he has always shown in the past, especially for mid week pressers? I just watched the whole interview and he just seems to be lacking "something". I don't even know what it is really. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe he's simply tired or bummed to be constantly asked about the issues on offense. Maybe Ciara is taking his energy in - ahem - certain ways...I don't know, I am probably looking too much into his demeanor on one random presser on a Wednesday but I think we can all agree that he's not playing at his peak level this season and I just don't know why that is.

[youtube]umfXr4jL8r0[/youtube]

Maybe all the political BS is getting to him. Maybe, he just wants to play football. Maybe, his team mates have put him in a position he doesn't want to be in. Not because he doesn't care, but because he cares about playing football, not politics. Just sayin...

RussB

Reaction score
He might be tired, might not feel like talking to the press. Or hes tired of his own cliches. I just wish wilson would say something we havent heard sometimes. Hes so damn politically correct.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
He's getting in the head of his opponent and doing an Eli.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":18i4t0z3 said:
Perhaps the "no time to sleep" silliness is finally catching up to him.
He has a baby now so No time to sleep has become literal.

Seahawk

Reaction score
He still got "Go Hawks!" in at the end. That's all that matters in his interviews.

2_0_6

Reaction score
People complain when he is robotic and cliche' ridden, then complain when he is not.

Dilly Dilly.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":33ce2m92 said:
People complain when he is robotic and cliche' ridden, then complain when he is not.

Dilly Dilly.

When is he not again?

Russell only has two modes;

1. Boring cliche mode
2. Corny mode

And we love him for it.

chris98251

Reaction score
He is a seasoned Vet now, these interviews are like taking out the trash I would think for him at this point, no game to reflect on just practice, he knows it's going to be a negative Q & A due to the problems on offense, he just has to not throw everyone under the bus, get out with his credibility intact. Give us a few wins with the offense doing their part and a happier team environment and I think we will see a happier Wilson on the podium.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
irocdave":7jeemq34 said:
Sgt. Largent":7jeemq34 said:
Chapow":7jeemq34 said:
Sgt. Largent":7jeemq34 said:
Welcome to .Net, let me show you around.

What is this supposed to mean? I'm pretty familiar with .net, been here quite a bit longer than you as a matter of fact.

It means this place has been negative about everything for a looooooooooooooooong time, so not sure why you're mad and defensive for Russell about another negative thread. Especially one this tame.

Fire Bevell, Fire Cable, Pete's lost it, Russell's not elite, trade Jimmy, O-line sucks, Sherman needs to shut up, the media is biased, NFL refs have it out for us, should I keep going?

Who do you consider one of the best teams in the NFL this year? If the Cheifs are on your short list, check out this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre ... 0&page=270

Are Seahawk fans so much different than any other fans? I would love to be in the Cheifs psotition right now and looking forward. Yet...fans are going nuts for losing a close game in Thursday night against a hated division rival.

Get off your high horse and try to understand peoples reactions to the Hawks games are just human nature. THAT is ultimately what we love about being a fan of our team. We invest in the team, becuase they are winning, we bitch and complaine becuase we care when they are losing. When losing becomes the expectation people just fade away and dont give a shit.

We didnt have the internet when the Hawks sucked ass and were the gum on the bottom of the NFL's boot for a decade plus. Could you imagine what this site would have looked like back in, lets say 1993? I was there, no way would I have been positive with that shit show that was happening and I would have walked away from watching for years, just like I did at the time.

Poor comparison. The Chiefs have

A) Not won a Super Bowl in years
B) Have been extremely patient with Alex Smith
C) Have only ever seen their offense produce at a high level (even with good O-lines) THIS YEAR
D) Have a coach who has also never won a Super Bowl

The Seahawks are regular contenders, with a consistently top defense, and a one of a kind QB who can sling it with the best of them. Our O-line is challenged, and yet we continuously win. Oh, and we have a championship and TWO Super Bowl appearances. Zero comparison, Zilch

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
This thread is full of toxic. I prefer realism to ignorance regardless if its good or bad.