Hi Hawks Fans- Longtime Giants Fan here to chat about game

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
BlueClue":27avjdpy said:
EverydayImRusselin":27avjdpy said:
Can we get a few predictions out of you blue? How many yards are Engram and GOAT Darkwa going off for? How about Eli? What's the final score?

Why not?

The GMB one of the members asked me to manage his portfolio my predictions at Denver were so accurate

Last week I had Darkwa at 200 YDS he did 146

So Darkwa 168 on Ground and 36 as a Receiver against the Hawks

Engram 130 YDS on 10 receptions

Shepard 175 YDS on 11 receptions

Eli 336 passing YDS on 24 of 34 passes

Rosas 3 FGS

Vereen 50 YDS on 4 catches and runs

Giants 2 INTs and 2 Strip fumble recoveries.
1 of those a Collins pick six

JPP 3 sacks, Kerry Wynn 2 Sacks

Gooden 12 tackles and Kenan Robinson 4 passes defended

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Welcome to the leagues toughest Division the NFC East :0190l:

Lmao

D E L U S I O N A L

Shepard and Engram combining for 305 yards and 21 of Eli's 24 completions with Darkwa adding 36 more receiving yards - which totals more passing yards than Eli even throws (130+175+36=341). 4 turnovers, one of which goes for a TD :177692:

Is this dude The Don?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":270fw7qj said:
BlueClue":270fw7qj said:
EverydayImRusselin":270fw7qj said:
Can we get a few predictions out of you blue? How many yards are Engram and GOAT Darkwa going off for? How about Eli? What's the final score?

Why not?

The GMB one of the members asked me to manage his portfolio my predictions at Denver were so accurate

Rosas 3 FGS

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Lmao

D E L U S I O N A L

Shepard and Engram combining for 305 yards and 21 of Eli's 24 completions with Darkwa adding 36 more receiving yards - which totals more passing yards than Eli even throws (130+175+36=341). 4 turnovers, one of which goes for a TD :177692:

Is this dude The Don?

You forgot Vereens 50 giving eli 391. We must sack him 7 or 8 times to bring his total back down I suppose.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
BlueClue":1mhz390o said:
EverydayImRusselin":1mhz390o said:

Can we place a wager on this?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1axo6pjp said:
BlueClue":1axo6pjp said:
EverydayImRusselin":1axo6pjp said:

Can we place a wager on this?

Hey, I'm starting Shepard in both of my fantasy leagues NOW. Sounds like the hot tip of the week!

sdog1981

Reaction score
This guy just gave a class on internet Trolling. A lot of people took the bait too.

Josea16

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":21z3lgao said:
BlueClue":21z3lgao said:
EverydayImRusselin":21z3lgao said:

Why not?

Rosas 3 FGS

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Lmao

D E L U S I O N A L

Is this dude The Don?
Yes, he admitted he's delusional given he said his home board said he is straight up. But I like him and want to hug him, squeeze him and name him Bob.

Look, I see every Denver game and Seiman isn't good, unlike Wilson and the Broncos just got Jeff Fischer'd. My advice is just relax they got this. There are actual reasons the Giants are 1-5 and not even Bevell can screw this up.

Seriously some scrub is putting 150 on Seattle? Eli going 21-24? I don't think he's ever came near that even when he had a good supporting cast. He isn't and never will be as accurate as Brady, Rivers, Erin or Ryan when he has a career year of course.

He's a gunslinger. While Wilson is a deep throw artist, and yes we love risktakers like Eli, yes we do. The Giants don't like deep throw artists.

Off schedule plays will bust this game wide open. Advantage Seahawks big.

Josea16

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":2hkrkbs2 said:
JGfromtheNW":2hkrkbs2 said:
BlueClue":2hkrkbs2 said:
EverydayImRusselin":2hkrkbs2 said:

Why not?

Rosas 3 FGS

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Lmao

D E L U S I O N A L

Is this dude The Don?

You forgot Vereens 50 giving eli 391. We must sack him 7 or 8 times to bring his total back down I suppose.
The sack total is totally possible Sheldon destroyed this OL by himself in preseason. Expect similar no matter the "switches" come 4pm.

This is going to be a slugfest for a half possibly and then we bury them because of mistakes by Eli. Game Manager? Seriously?

If actually quick pass.? Hit me Bevell. BlueClue, I hope you now understand only the Seahawks will beat the Seahawks Sunday concerning the Giants.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
adeltaY":3h96xutp said:
Oh so you're one of those Giants fans who hates your best player. One of the most electric players in the league and pretty much your entire offense. Is he a diva? Yes. Are you worse off without him on the field. 100% undoubtedly.

If you really thing Darkwa will out rush Lev Bell you are delusional. It seems like you just want to believe your team will mount some sort of fantastical comeback, which is fine, you're a fan I guess, but you have to realize it sounds ludicrous.

He's a good player
Hardly our best
Make a trade for him

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
Josea16":365la6vw said:
EverydayImRusselin":365la6vw said:
JGfromtheNW":365la6vw said:
BlueClue":365la6vw said:
Why not?

Rosas 3 FGS

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Lmao

D E L U S I O N A L

Is this dude The Don?

The sack total is totally possible Sheldon destroyed this OL by himself in preseason. Expect similar no matter the "switches" come 4pm.

This is going to be a slugfest for a half possibly and then we bury them because of mistakes by Eli. Game Manager? Seriously?

If actually quick pass.? Hit me Bevell. BlueClue, I hope you now understand only the Seahawks will beat the Seahawks Sunday concerning the Giants.

I don't care how you get beaten

I'm feeling awful about the Yankees
We need to take it out on somebody
You guys are a timely victim .....who apparently beats thenselves. Very convenient. I'll take it

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
BlueClue":x4eija8u said:
adeltaY":x4eija8u said:
Oh so you're one of those Giants fans who hates your best player. One of the most electric players in the league and pretty much your entire offense. Is he a diva? Yes. Are you worse off without him on the field. 100% undoubtedly.

If you really thing Darkwa will out rush Lev Bell you are delusional. It seems like you just want to believe your team will mount some sort of fantastical comeback, which is fine, you're a fan I guess, but you have to realize it sounds ludicrous.

He's a good player
Hardly our best
Make a trade for him

Lmao, why?

We end careers here. Beckham would never be heard from again and would retire after 4 years with the Seahawks.

pmedic920

Reaction score
09b5289a04a7b1505c9a939d7172ea7e.jpg

E2f84f48609c866f2437768fdf9464b7

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1k69ayfl said:
BlueClue":1k69ayfl said:
adeltaY":1k69ayfl said:

He's a good player
Hardly our best
Make a trade for him

Lmao, why?

We end careers here. Beckham would never be heard from again and would retire after 4 years with the Seahawks.

The guy is a Schmuck head case

I'd rather lose without him than win with him

He begs to be assaulted and other teams sometimes oblige

He won't last 4 seasons

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
BlueClue":365klgcn said:
EverydayImRusselin":365klgcn said:

Why not?

Rosas 3 FGS

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

I hope you understand why it is so hard for anyone here to take you seriously. You just have to make sure you come back to this very post this evening and read it to yourself. Then, quietly admit to yourself how ridiculous it is to the real world.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":3n7j8zsl said:
0/1 on the predictioms before the game even started.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel :141847_bnono:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well looks like your prediction of offensive dominance was a bit silly. Still can win the game, but it’s like we said. Only the Seahawks ineptitude can stop the Seahawks.

I will say, Engram is scary.