Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Falcons @ Seahawks)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we're just too injured to compete with a Falcon's team that has gained some momentum against Dallas.

Missing Sherman and Chancellor against Ryan and Jones will just be too much. Unless we get a crap ton of pressure on Ryan, this might end up getting bad.

Plus our offense is just to inconsistent. It wouldn't surprise me to see us win in a shootout, and it wouldn't surprise me to see us go out there and struggle to score 17 points and give up 5 sacks.

I'm going with the loss here, sadly.

RTD 6-2

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Falcon Crest 26
Seahawks 30

Atlanta is not that great folks-huge difference between their O last year and this year. Sarkisian has been awful and has limited Julio's targets for unknown, Bevellesque reasons. Ryan is nowhere near the level he was at last season either.

I'm actually thinking our O is going to step it up a notch-provided Pete/Bevell don't go back to run at all costs thinking and it's not heavy rain. There were indications against Arizona our O can prosper even without a real running threat. If our D can do just enough to stop them in the 2nd half we have a good shot, even with our injured stars out.

RTD 6-3

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Jerhawk":13v9k2b9 said:
Too many injuries. The season is over. Time to rebuild.
Atlanta 27 Seattle 23

RTD 5-4
Same thing said about Washington 2 weeks ago. Just keeping the faith we will find success with the next man up in this game.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
We get absolutely worked but only lose by 10. We will lose TOP bigly. I am thinking roughly 30-20. We can't run the ball. We will have a difficult time on 3rd and whatever and our defense will tire.

Same formula, same result. Run on first and second down for 4 yards total and on every 3rd and six throw it 50 yards to try and get a first down.

The Falcons will dare us to run and we will try and fail miserably. I fully expect Bevell to bring out the old staple bubble screen because we are so efficient at it.

RCATES

Reaction score
Monday night Prime Time game. Hawks better win or imo its over for this squad. Back to back Home losses will be very telling for this teams championship window. If RW is the elite player we say he is then its time for him to step up and win games. Even with the injuries we still have a better defense then 90% of the other teams in the league. The other elite QB's have no problem winning with a sub-par defense. Its time we find out if RW is in that category. Like Pete said last week its about time we get this thing going. Hawks win 27-14.

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":qrf47c70 said:
Monday night Prime Time game. Hawks better win or imo its over for this squad. Back to back Home losses will be very telling for this teams championship window. If RW is the elite player we say he is then its time for him to step up and win games. Even with the injuries we still have a better defense then 90% of the other teams in the league. The other elite QB's have no problem winning with a sub-par defense. Its time we find out if RW is in that category. Like Pete said last week its about time we get this thing going. Hawks win 27-14.

Ya because Wilson has never stepped up and "won games" in the past. Wilson didn't just have the best game of his career and carry the team against the Texans 3 weeks ago.

It's time for Wilson to prove nothing. If people haven't seen it by now, they never will.

RCATES

Reaction score
RCATES":oc1ntamh said:

I would like to add that if Brown is out my prediction score will swap. 24-14 Falcons. No way our offense can sustain drives with a TE having to help out our LT all night. Atlanta is very well coached on Defense and we'll need all of our Receivers running route's not helping poor O-Line play.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just like no way the Skins could have won here in Seattle w/half their team? Still have to lace em up.
Hawks can do this.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seattle pretty much has to win this game. Therefore, they will.

Won't be a low-scoring affair, though. Ryan to Julio will absolutely torch us, and breakdowns in communication with Lane and McDougald will create more problems. Our pass rush will get to Ryan sporadically, after which he'll keep doing 3rd and 15 completions and such.

Therefore...Wilson will just have to outmatch him with the same approach. :D And Atlanta's bottom-third defense will give us the chance.

SEA 41
ATL 38

YTD: 5-4