*Confirmed* Kam to be put on IR

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sigh..i just dry heaved and puked in my mouth a little bit....this isn't good at all. Lots of games left with the fact more defensive starters likely to go down from overuse because of our offence sucking so bad. Guess we will see if a couple of our unknowns can step up....

Seymour

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2tfjhtzc said:
Kam done for the season probably his last game as a Hawk as well.

If Kam is done for good, we are screwed.....

Kam Chancellor signed a 3 year, $36,000,000 contract with the Seattle Seahawks, including a $10,000,000 signing bonus, $25,000,000 guaranteed

Seymour

Reaction score
seanmatt":tn63bh7g said:
Davis Hsu was right all along.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day. That doesn't mean I'm going to wear it though.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Well this just sucks to put it mildly. Unfreakingbelievable 1 game ends the year for 2 of our most important players. To lose 1 of them is shocking. To lose 2 of them is just mind blowing.

SchadenfreudeHawk

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":344k8puf said:
Well this just sucks to put it mildly. Unfreakingbelievable 1 game ends the year for 2 of our most important players. To lose 1 of them is shocking. To lose 2 of them is just mind blowing.

Sherm and Kam are both 29. While it's surprising that we lost both of them in a single game it's not surprising that defensive players at this age get hurt.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
McDougal is an aggressive player at the line and is probably just as good as Kam in coverage. May not be a popular opinion but Kam biggest assets these days are being good against the run and the intimidation factor.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well crap................these injuries are gonna be too much to over come at the end of the day I believe. Can't really believe this, never thought stingers would be the cause of our season going down the drain.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Blitzer88":15r0n0a1 said:
Well crap................these injuries are gonna be too much to over come at the end of the day I believe. Can't really believe this, never thought stingers would be the cause of our season going down the drain.

Championship teams deal with injuries. Just the way it goes, the Patriots have nowhere near as much talent on defense but they are still favorites in the AFC. Its just a matter of getting running game going, which I still have faith in and Russ taking the bull by the horns and solidifying his legacy as one of the more elite players in NFL history.

chris98251

Reaction score
BlueBlood":115s6j4i said:
Blitzer88":115s6j4i said:

Championship teams deal with injuries. Just the way it goes, the Patriots have nowhere near as much talent on defense but they are still favorites in the AFC. Its just a matter of getting running game going, which I still have faith in and Russ taking the bull by the horns and solidifying his legacy as one of the more elite players in NFL history.

It is not a matter of, it is a allowed to, making the adjustments in blocking for the run game and taking off the restrictor plate.

Exittium

Reaction score
I’ll still hold out. All I’ve seen EVERYWHERE is speculation. Based all of one or two tweets.So yeah

BlueBlood

Reaction score
chris98251":20yed428 said:
BlueBlood":20yed428 said:
Blitzer88":20yed428 said:

It is not a matter of, it is a allowed to, making the adjustments in blocking for the run game and taking off the restrictor plate.

Obviously the coaching staff will need to make some adjustments to how games are called.

RussB

Reaction score
Not good at all. Losing sherm they still were in good shape because they have depth and signed maxwell. Now that Kam is gone it might be too much. Losing sherman was still not the end of the season because Kam was back there, now that he is gone this might me the season.

I still have faith though and glad they have mcdougald.

adeltaY

Reaction score
For what it's worth:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/932007592209108992[/tweet]

But also:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/status/931945687444471808[/tweet]

Maybe a sliver of hope from Pete, but Kam's tweet is pretty ominous.

chris98251

Reaction score
BlueBlood":7tcpvzgr said:
chris98251":7tcpvzgr said:
BlueBlood":7tcpvzgr said:
Blitzer88":7tcpvzgr said:

Obviously the coaching staff will need to make some adjustments to how games are called.

We adjust nothing, Pete won't allow anyone to adjust their ball sack let alone our offense and or defense philosophy, that has been the BITCH concerning most the damn threads on here for three years. Or are you just now reading them?

King Dog

Reaction score
So basically whenever you hear "stinger" from now on it means our players are out for the season.

chris98251

Reaction score
King Dog":5x0c2ia8 said:
So basically whenever you hear "stinger" from now on it means our players are out for the season.

There are different levels of "Stingers" some is just a few minutes of tingle others is loss of feeling and numbness and loss of strength and ability to make something work.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Good thing we picked up McDougald.

While I'd like to see what Hill or Thompson can do, eventually.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
adeltaY":12qmubtn said:
For what it's worth:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/932007592209108992[/tweet]

But also:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/status/931945687444471808[/tweet]

Maybe a sliver of hope from Pete, but Kam's tweet is pretty ominous.

This should mean that Kam has a chance to make it back at least a hair before the playoffs. Otherwise there would be no point. If we can make the playoffs and have both Kam and Carson return, we'll have a nice little jolt of electricity.

Until the playoffs are out of sight, which is winning 4 or maybe 5 more games, then everyone needs to calm down. Things are never perfect.