Jimmy Graham Ankle injury ??

iigakusei

Reaction score
Pretty sure he has been listed as Questionable with an ankle all year.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
iigakusei":1nxcrbnj said:
Pretty sure he has been listed as Questionable with an ankle all year.

Hopefully that’s all it is but I usually don’t get alerts unless it’s something new.

We really can’t afford to lose any more “key” players.

Graham is just now becoming one of our main “players”.

sutz

Reaction score
Thought he has been limping a bit on the sidelines lately. Probably got rolled up somewhere.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
sutz":3q23jwim said:
Thought he has been limping a bit on the sidelines lately. Probably got rolled up somewhere.
He had his ankle twisted by some falcon scummer a couple of plays before the last kick.

Disgraceful and for the life of me I can't understand why noone has said anything.

Exittium

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3s2r30xm said:
sutz":3s2r30xm said:
He had his ankle twisted by some falcon scummer a couple of plays before the last kick.

Disgraceful and for the life of me I can't understand why noone has said anything.

Yup, went down and the falcons player blatantly twisted it around as much as possible. Hence why he went out for the next play, and hence why they only showed the replay only once, because it showed the Atlanta player intentionally twisting it. Thankfully he came out the net olay

I mentioned it here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142471

rossob

Reaction score
In the Friday PC Pete just said that Jimmy did the work we needed to do today. So seems to not be too bad if he can practice.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Exittium":3121cabx said:
Yup, went down and the falcons player blatantly twisted it around as much as possible. Hence why he went out for the next play, and hence why they only showed the replay only once, because it showed the Atlanta player intentionally twisting it

Well if that's the case and there's obviously footage of him doing that, why the HELL isn't he being sent a FedEx package with a big ass hefty fine?!?!?