How many points do we need to put up to win Sunday?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3s1nj7nd said:
Siouxhawk":3s1nj7nd said:
One more than the Rams. Hell, a tie would give us the playoff advantage over them.

BIngo, all the rest is specualtion.

I'd not be surprised to see a low scoring game.

I would. Our defense is ravaged.

Then again, I've learned anything is possible in division games...

Camilobu02

Reaction score
I don't know how many points, I really don't know if we gonna win but we have to be together, we have to paint our faces and show them why we are 12's, we have to support our team, the team of the happiness and emotions, we have to forget the injuries and enjoy the game of the next sunday because maybe this can to be the last and this can take us to playoffs.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Camilobu02":uc0qgh5b said:
I don't know how many points, I really don't know if we gonna win but we have to be together, we have to paint our faces and show them why we are 12's, we have to support our team, the team of the happiness and emotions, we have to forget the injuries and enjoy the game of the next sunday because maybe this can to be the last and this can take us to playoffs.
I like your style.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Camilobu02":r3vucl1v said:

So much like this!

JGreen79

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":v5ftdlif said:
One more than the Rams. Hell, a tie would give us the playoff advantage over them.

Unfortunately with a tie we would still need win one more than they do in the last two games to use the tiebreaker.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Might as well turn of the headset in russell’s helmet and give Bev the day off. We will need to run the two minute offense the entire game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
30 burger will do it. The Rams are one of the worst teams against the run, and their corners get beat on a regular basis.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Bobby was a huge part of negating Gurley and minimizing the damage on the underneath routes. If he isn't there, then I'm gonna have to say about 38 points.

That D-line of ours needs to put in their best effort of the season for this one to pull through.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Russ has his best game of the year and the Seahawks win 34-27. Mark it down.