No way they play like this against Cowboys

Subzero717

Reaction score
We have given up over 100 yards on the ground two weeks straight and 7.2 ypc against Gurley. Zeke is coming off of a 6 week break. Its not looking good.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Resurgent Cowboys team playing at home, with Zeke returning, and with a chance to significantly improve their playoff odds against a team in total disarray. I expect a 34-13 loss.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The best thing that can happen to this team is to get shutout by the Cowboys.

The Cowboys are not known for having a shutdown D.

Maybe Blair can miss a few kicks for good measure, but it needs to be reinforced that this team needs changes at the top or change will never happen. A few shutouts might do the trick for that.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I have felt for a long time that Zeke was going to really bust out after 6 weeks of rest. But now I truly think he hits 200+ yards on us. Our run defense is atrocious and he will be very hungry.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Weren't people asking this after the Jags game?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Early LV odds makers have Dallas by 2.5. After seeing the Hawks today, I wouldn't be surprised to see that jump to 6 point favorites.

adeltaY

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3f6q9jtr said:

The Cowboys are not known for having a shutdown D.

Maybe Blair can miss a few kicks for good measure, but it needs to be reinforced that this team needs changes at the top or change will never happen. A few shutouts might do the trick for that.

They have a "shutout the Seahawks offense" defense courtesy of the clown (marinelli).

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":qtjbrruj said:
Weren't people asking this after the Jags game?

Yeah, and this team hasn't gotten beaten like this since pre-Wilson. It could be really bad again.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Given our run defense against elite backs, I think we get destroyed.

JimmyG

Reaction score
We are playing on the road, Gurley just gashed up for 150+ (in 3 quarters), and Zeke is hungry/furious after coming off of a 6-game suspension. Yeah, I'm not feeling great about this one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
At the beginning of the year up until recently I said there was no way they lose against Jerruh’s kids. Now, with the injuries on defense and Bevell getting worse than his Gawd awful self week by week, they will lose and they won’t be able to stop fat Zeke and Dezzy. Bevell’s idiotic game planning and idiotic play calling will make *allas’ crap defense look like the ‘85 bears.

RussB

Reaction score
Zekes gonna run all over them. And cowboys defense is better than alot of people give them credit for. Oh and they are at at home.

This is not a playoff team.

rossob

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1nk4snm8 said:
Given our run defense against elite backs, I think we get destroyed.

Dak is also better than Bortles. Our ingenious offensive gameplan has to work out for us to not lose. I can see Russell having more success with the deep ball against the Cowboys D. This game, however, proved what we all already thought since at least the Redskins game, that you cannot continuously win with an offense completely relying on Wilson magic and deep balls.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, they'll play better and more fired up. Gonna' be a tough one, but I wouldn't put anything past this team.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":qga0dm21 said:

If you are a Cowboys fan I guess??

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I was hoping that the Raiders won yesterday to put the playoffs out of reach for the Cowboys.

But now with Zeke coming back I expect an inspired effort, which is not good news for a depleted dysfunctional in-fighting mess of a team I'm seeing out of Renton this morning.

This is a statement game for where Pete's at in his coaching tenure with this team. If he still has control and can inspire, we should see a different team come Sunday. But if he's lost the team, even a little this is not going to go well.