The team is really immature. Admit it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Coming off that Philly win to getting slapped around in Jacksonville, it seems as if this team isn't the team people view as the toughest and most bad ass anymore. That really hurts their feelings. Constant arguing and fighting. Not giving 100%. I don't know what that was today. I feel like the team has no direction or guidance because Pete just isn't that guy. Doesn't mean Pete is a bad coach. He's great at a lot of things however what this team needs the most right now is not within the current coaching staff. This team desperately needs a Bill Bellichik or Tom Coughlin figure in the locker room. Maybe even Mike Tomlin. I know these guys won't coach the team I'm just using them as an example. A lot of these guys need to grow up. I think I even heard one of the announcers today say about Ifedi it's time for him to step up and mature as an NFL player. Spot on. I really hope the team figures it out because Wilson is in his prime.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The team is a reflection of the leadership. I think Carroll has lost his team. Our guys don’t seem “all in”. We lack discipline in all phases of the game. Our players are committing stupid, rookie mistakes, over and over again. Carroll’s nepotism, and unwillingness to hold others accountable is what has sunk him. I think Frank Clark said it best today. There are some major problems in Sea town.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":rswi238m said:
The team is a reflection of the leadership. I think Carroll has lost his team. Our guys don’t seem “all in”. We lack discipline in all phases of the game. Our players are committing stupid, rookie mistakes, over and over again. Carroll’s nepotism, and unwillingness to hold others accountable is what has sunk him. I think Frank Clark said it best today. There are some major problems in Sea town.

Frank Clark for head coach?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":349alrt0 said:

I and many other here have written about double standards. The double standard for the coaching staff has come back to bite this team in the butt. Players know that you don’t have to always compete because the team will keep sub standard coaches around. Pete’s system will always work in college beacusae after 5 years you have a completely new team and your message is never stale. In the NFL you will keep key players around for almost triple that. The old dogs know that Pete has double standards.

RussB

Reaction score
Pete is too much of a fun coach that lets the players do whatever they want. Its backfiring now they are starting to look like sore losers with all the fighting in games they lose. They need dicipline that they havent been getting.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RussB":2w1b6a76 said:
Pete is too much of a fun coach that lets the players do whatever they want. Its backfiring now they are starting to look like sore losers with all the fighting in games they lose. They need dicipline that they havent been getting.

You sound like you're critiquing a parent rather than a football coach.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":22gh5cnf said:
RussB":22gh5cnf said:

Grown ass men so on them as well but after seeing Pete's presser after was shock to his normal after even if lost. Granted team served up sh*t sandwich and has never happened in tenure but he looked dazed without answers... having to walk on the field 2 weeks in a row to call out own guys is not good at all... hate to say but his way when started reached all the youth with chips on shoulders but now older so just look as usual rah rah banter and unfortunately youth follows the guys in front... Rams been building, SF building now while we've been just keeping status quo... can't predict injuries but could be in serious trouble with extensions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Gronk almost ended a guy's career, Ramsey got into a fight with AJ Green, Crabtree got into a fight with Talib, and you're convinced WE are the immature ones in the NFL?? Lol

It's an intense, emotional game. Fans kill me sometimes. You want to watch these people be violent and then you want to sit on a high horse and judge them when they lose their cool. Sure some players handle it better than others, but especially defensive players I understand the struggle to control that intensity. This is Psychology 101

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Scorpion05":7ouz3gdy said:
Gronk almost ended a guy's career, Ramsey got into a fight with AJ Green, Crabtree got into a fight with Talib, and you're convinced WE are the immature ones in the NFL?? Lol

It's an intense, emotional game. Fans kill me sometimes. You want to watch these people be violent and then you want to sit on a high horse and judge them when they lose their cool. Sure some players handle it better than others, but especially defensive players I understand the struggle to control that intensity. This is Psychology 101

Nobody says that a player can't lose control but few teams make a habit of it like it we have. We've become known as bad losers which wouldn't be so bad if we were just angry aholes about it but the team starts taking liberties and crossing lines too often. Nobody wants to go back to the Ruskell choir boy days but you don't want the bengals clown show antics of Burfict type behavior becoming acceptable either.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
flmmkrz":3teync4q said:
Scorpion05":3teync4q said:

Nobody says that a player can't lose control but few teams make a habit of it like it we have. We've become known as bad losers which wouldn't be so bad if we were just angry aholes about it but the team starts taking liberties and crossing lines too often. Nobody wants to go back to the Ruskell choir boy days but you don't want the bengals clown show antics of Burfict type behavior becoming acceptable either.
This isn’t a popularity contest. Who cares what other fanbases think. That don’t give you extra wins for being perfect gentlemen when you lose.

djb28

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":282abfek said:
Maelstrom787":282abfek said:
RussB":282abfek said:

Grown ass men so on them as well but after seeing Pete's presser after was shock to his normal after even if lost. Granted team served up sh*t sandwich and has never happened in tenure but he looked dazed without answers... having to walk on the field 2 weeks in a row to call out own guys is not good at all... hate to say but his way when started reached all the youth with chips on shoulders but now older so just look as usual rah rah banter and unfortunately youth follows the guys in front... Rams been building, SF building now while we've been just keeping status quo... can't predict injuries but could be in serious trouble with extensions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

They really aren't grown ass men. Maybe because I am an old man. But they are mostly 20 something kids. While they might be Giants in size, mentally kids until at least 35! Or 45..lol

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, pump their chests out after wins, act like complete babies after the loss. Time for a change at head coach, and I love Pete Carroll. He has flat out lost this team. Yes, Mr. Positive said it's time for a coaching change. Ugh

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1otbh7ba said:

The state of the Hawks in a nutshell.

This version of the Hawks is old, injured and no longer drinking Pete's Kool Aid. So you either do what the Patriot's do, jettison the players who no longer want to drink the Kool Aid and replace them with players who do.................or you replace Pete.

But just hanging out in this limbo of playing great to good to terrible uneven inconsistency? That's not how you win Lombardi's.