Kam

SnapDan

Reaction score
Kam has been a hero for the team, I saw someone say how ET played when he held out... But what about how mashed up the whole secondary got when ET was injured a couple seasons ago!

Kam is a presence and a big personality on the field but don't let that fool you into thinking he has the same kind of talent ET does. We need ET in the secondary more than Kam.

When you can't get pressure to the QB and you aren't the best in coverage like Kam isn't you're going to get exposed. I like McDougauld he's not on Kams presence level but at least he can cover.

Kam been one of my favourite players just like Lynch was, but when they ain't good enough you have to let them go, don't hold on for sentimental reasons, just like they wouldn't if someone offered them a bigger pay cheque!

As for replacements, I dunno about anyone else but I'd have loved Tedric Thompson to get more game time, he has instincts and can cover, look at his college record, he's a ball hawk. He was where the ball was. Would love to see him get in and get the defence back in the right direction turnovers wise.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
No way Kam retires. Even if he can't play, the ridiculous contract the FO game him has him entitled to another $12M+, so he'll at least make a cursory attempt to participate even if he has no intention of ever taking the field.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Well despite all of this if Kam returns or not I just hope his neck injury heals properly. Kam is my favorite player on the Seahawks. The intensity and fire he brings to our defense is second to none. People can agrue that he’s past his prime etc...he’s still a very good player