Ethan Poccic named PFWA all rookie team

King Dog

Reaction score
toffee":2b1h54s2 said:
Sgt. Largent":2b1h54s2 said:
IMO Pocic had a great rookie year, and like most rookies the big jump should be in year two when they've had a full off season in the teams development and workout program. So Pocic SHOULD come into camp ready to rock and be every bit as good as we expect.

Guys were using the same 2nd year jump statement on Ifedi this time last year, 2nd year jump plus RT being Ifedi's "nature" position.

If you would like we can use the 2nd year jump of Kam.

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
I thought that Pocic might be a good one, particularly because he is the one offensive line person NOT hand picked by Cable in the draft. Bulk him up and move him to Right Tackle which fits his physique better, and I think he could be a Pro Bowl lineman in a couple of years.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
You can't really judge a player after one season, I still think it was a great pick and he will end up panning out.

You all need to relax.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
He has the athleticism and brains which is huge. He needs the strength but we see what a player with the athleticism, strength and no brains can do

toffee

Reaction score
Other than a few cameo appearances, we didn't get to see enough Poccic played center in games. Not sure about his chemistry with Wilson, and adjustments callin' abilities. We have seen his guard plays, dude seems to have good forms and techniques but lacking raw strength. I am intrigued to play Poccic as center and trade Britt for cap rooms and picks, feels like a low risk movement. Britt is good, but not great and certainly not untouchable.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Normally I would agree to dump Britt but our OL is so bad that I think throwing away one of the only 2 good linemen we have as being a disastrous mistake.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3bxcgv50 said:
You can't really judge a player after one season, I still think it was a great pick and he will end up panning out.

You all need to relax.

Eh, I'd agree. I think it's just important for people to know where he's starting out for 2018. He got picked on a lot and struggled, like Griffin.