"We all we got?"

IndyHawk

Reaction score
jeremiah":39qp5ocg said:
brimsalabim":39qp5ocg said:
After the superbowl the hawks changed ours to " It's all about me and I need more cash"...

That is the reason they haven't so far won another Superbowl. They simply do not play as one any longer.
This happens..
Jelousy,selfishness and focus away from football due to money.
I think that is why BB gets rid of most players headed that way to avoid the headache.

hawkman

Reaction score
Aros":3n3rsxpm said:
hawkman":3n3rsxpm said:
Teams have been doing this chant for years. Definitely not a Hawks original.

Show me proof. Show me ONE piece of official footage of an NFL team chanting that EXACT STATEMENT before 2010 and I will send you $50 dollars in the mail. Easy money? I bet not.

Not sure where to find proof? We were saying that in High School 20 plus years ago ( I believe another guy mentioned they used it in his middle school) Anybody that grew up in this country and has been involved in sports has heard this way before 2010. This is silly, not a big deal but did you not play football growing up in this country?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawkman":3b3u8e53 said:
Aros":3b3u8e53 said:
hawkman":3b3u8e53 said:
Teams have been doing this chant for years. Definitely not a Hawks original.

Show me proof. Show me ONE piece of official footage of an NFL team chanting that EXACT STATEMENT before 2010 and I will send you $50 dollars in the mail. Easy money? I bet not.

Not sure where to find proof? We were saying that in High School 20 plus years ago ( I believe another guy mentioned they used it in his middle school) Anybody that grew up in this country and has been involved in sports has heard this way before 2010. This is silly, not a big deal but did you not play football growing up in this country?

It was a very common expression in rap songs in the early and mid-90s (maybe before that too, I don't know).

Heck, "We All We Got" was even the title and chorus refrain of a Master P song 15 years ago, and the title of a RZA song 13 years ago.

jeremiah

Reaction score
IndyHawk":4jycgi0c said:
jeremiah":4jycgi0c said:
brimsalabim":4jycgi0c said:
After the superbowl the hawks changed ours to " It's all about me and I need more cash"...

That is the reason they haven't so far won another Superbowl. They simply do not play as one any longer.
This happens..
Jelousy,selfishness and focus away from football due to money.
I think that is why BB gets rid of most players headed that way to avoid the headache.

BB is a football coaching god. No one else follows his example because they do not have the strength of faith in his evaluation that he does. He simply does not vary his approach, and it is exactly what is necessary in the professional league of our times. Treat the team like a College recruiting class, keep only who is healthy and is clearly good enough to be a superior player for 4 more years. Not for 2 years, 4 years or move on. There are a few exceptions, but not many. If you cut or trade a Michael Bennett, you replace him with a young stud who is both hungry and/or accomplished. The same goes for your WR if they are not super special. Tom needs no continuity, HE makes them special. They do though keep great TE's. Great blockers, and really solid LB's. Everything else they rotate them out when payday comes.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawkman":z5538z1s said:

No, not a big deal. I was mostly kidding. I believe you. I just find it strange that I never once in all my 41 years of watching the NFL heard any team chant "We're all we got, we're all we need!" on NFL Films or any other footage until the Seahawks started it in 2011, and I never subsequently heard any other NFL team chant that same exact quote until this year.

I stand by my original premise. The Seahawks template is the NFL's version of the Butterfly Effect. ;)

Latest posts